Turbosnowy's Fetish Wardrobe *New optional Body mods PC/NPC*

• 2 months later...
Guest Mogie56

Holy cow, I just found this load of sexy smexy, goes right along with the theme I have going now (after a game gone south and re-install.) still installing stuff, Perfect.

I really need to start searching "Modder" names instead of mod names.

Thanks Mogie - hope you enjoy the mod.

For info I have re-uploaded this mod using the new process used by the site which will hopefully make it easier to find in future.  I have also updated links to the optional body mods so they will come with esp files which you can enable in datafiles to use the bodyshapes.  New mod location is:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25697-turbosnowys-fetish-wardrobe/

Hopefully an admin will merge the two threads together soon to leave the new mod thread only.

Cheers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Great content there.

But...there is a very little problem, such as:

All the items starts with different letters (IMO they should all start with some same letters, idk, as mod author you could put there "brand" in front of each item name, so its easier to find them when crafting them, something like "TS Collar" etc., you get my concept right?

OR

Make a container that would include all of them inside so we dont have to bother finding / crafting them one by one?

OR

A simple merchant that would sell only these items?