Turbosnowy's Fetish Wardrobe *New optional Body mods PC/NPC*

Know what would be awesome? Pony gear. For some reason it comes to mind, I don't know why :sleepy:

But yeah, if a non-steam version were to show up on some mysterious, adult-oriented Skyrim modding website that uses a forum to talk about such things as the primary means of reaching out between authors and subscribers, and that version were to contain versions of the items that Steam might take issues with due to aformentioned adult bits, I am sure you'd make absolutely no enemies.

(I am being circumspect! You should totally post the full-on nude stuff here!:P)

Yeah certain things like pony boots and ballet heels are on my to-do list. Hope to have some new 3D software soon which should make life easier since Blender I find a pain to deal with for Skyrim - so once I get my head around that will give it a go I reckon.

Also re: the naughtier armour models, chances are will make another mod which adds them in - including a clear catsuit body as an additional base, plus I guess a naked one for those who want some skin showing - guessing that would be LL exclusive only haha.

Okeydoke folks, never say I never listen to requests :P I've updated the main post with an additional ESP/BSA set designed to work in tandem with the core files which will introduce an extra couple of base models to play with - nude and clear catsuit styles.

If you want to use the new risque models you WILL STILL NEED THE CORE FETISH WARDROBE FILES which are found at the bottom of the original post in this thread - i.e. the risque files are not standalone.

Not sure how I can make that any clearer apart from just repeating it, so here goes:

If you want to use the new risque models you WILL STILL NEED THE CORE FETISH WARDROBE FILES which are found at the bottom of the original post in this thread - i.e. the risque files are not standalone.

As stated in the OP I will not be adding images to show what can be done with these additional base models - I will leave that to you guys - send me through pics of what you have done with them and if I like em I'll stick em in the OP as examples and everyone can admire your toon YAY.

Well considering the amount of flak I used to get for people wearing clothes, I figured best to avoid nudity on places like Steam etc, but yeah is a shame.

In other news I have tweaked the esp file so 1st person view should work now.

Hello turbosnowy!

I have a request.

I know the are the "nanked body" but I wish use the catsuit body shape as my default body in Skyrim. Could you five me your "femalebody_0" or the presets for the BodySlide ?

Many thanks.

:P

Hello turbosnowy!

I have a request.

I know the are the "nanked body" but I wish use the catsuit body shape as my default body in Skyrim. Could you five me your "femalebody_0" or the presets for the BodySlide ?

Many thanks.

:P

Well you have the body nif already :P, as for presets urk.

In other news, new version uploaded with I guess you will gather from the slew of new images, a variety of coloured minidresses including clear to play with, with an added addition of a couple of miniskirts in both black and clear types for those of you who like to use the rogue miniskirt with other outfits but hate that annoying buckle lol.

As always probaly fucked something up - I tend to mod when a few whiskeys inside me (top tip always keep the previous BSA handy in case I have knacked something) so let me know if anything needs fixing. I know the purple minidress is not very purple - the texture appeared different in game than the gfx program, but will either change it more purply in future of if people like it add a new more purple version later.

Hope you enjoy,

TS

I renamed the naked body meshes to femalebody_0 and it's works perfectly ! (Extrated with BSA tool).

Nice one mate - decided to make life easier for everyone and add in a couple of optional BSAs which you can enable/disable at your leisure to give you/and or your companions (basically everyone) the right naked body shape. Idea being use it when you want to and disable if you get bored of it - just don't forget the love for the catsuits from time to time :P

Op has been updated with links to the new tiny BSA files - just use them when you fancy and disable when you want to go back to normal.

Are the corset and the bra 2 separate parts?

Yes' date=' the skirt is seperate also, but that's already in the mod - just used since it looks good :)

Couple more pics of stuff I am playing about with - am better with how transparency works now so experimenting with it a bit :) Let me know if you want something made clear or semi-opaque from the current collection. If I like the idea, I might well give it a shot.

Here is a semi opaque black bra and semi-opaque purple minidress as examples:

72cf70203247804.jpg cdf194203247809.jpg

After a full hour of playing about I called myself master of all things video editing and came up with this which I reckon is pretty good to be honest:

Will be more when I have time to show more of what you can do, and they will be better once I actually do get any good at making them - all things come with experience...

Next a pic and short vid of an upcoming dress XD

f00a77203411848.jpg

And a couple pic+vid of an entirely new mod - Fetish Pantyhose Outfits:

572032203539415.jpg 624c7c203539419.jpg

My attempt at some arty shots using a white pantyhose outfit (new pantyhose texture made by hand at pixel level - yikes):

abd4e3203829133.jpga71454203837050.jpg 8a45e6203837056.jpg

and promo vid:

Not released yet, so just a teaser :)

• 3 weeks later...

Been wondering how you've been doing with all of this. I know you don't get much info sharing here as you did starting out ( I guess people rather have 100% sex mods then sexy clothing... ) but I did wish to ask what all where you foreseeing onto adding next?

Heck, I even wanted to ask if we could get some rubbery 'masks' going on here, one for more 'humans', and then one each for the different beast race if possible?

Been wondering how you've been doing with all of this. I know you don't get much info sharing here as you did starting out ( I guess people rather have 100% sex mods then sexy clothing... ) but I did wish to ask what all where you foreseeing onto adding next?

Heck' date=' I even wanted to ask if we could get some rubbery 'masks' going on here, one for more 'humans', and then one each for the different beast race if possible?

[/quote']

Hi lipucd, thanks for the reply. The answer is the pantyhose mod has been on Steam for a while now and finally caved in and released to Nexus a few days ago (with a new outfit). Simply put noone on LL gives a fuck about my mods it seems, which is fine as noone is of course forcing them to, but it does mean I won't waste my time here uploading my work since noone is interested (apart from you obviously). Basically requires *effort* to upload to mediafire each time I make a new release, which if noone cares about, well no point in doing it.

So anyways, links follow to the goodness if you want them:

Nexus: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22275 (also on Steam which will be updated more regularly I think, despite the trolls, which I have come to become quite fond of over time).

List of Videos (Best to watch in fullscreen @ 1080p if you can):

1st Video - Black wicked dress catwalk

2nd Video - White wicked dress demo

3rd Video - Instructions on how to be a vampire lord in Dawnguard but stay pretty (instructions on the youtube page description)...

4th Video - Ebony Maiden armour catwalk

Well, I used to grab your mods from mediafire because Steam Workshop is only great if you've subscribed to a few mods (or running Steam in offline mode) as Steam wants to synchronize all your subscribed mods each time you run Skyrim.

Understood on that part sadly. Well I watch you on the Workshop that's for sure. I kinda stopped posting there though as I just noticed how...rapidly people will comment with random and meaningless jack just to get a raise out of others, the trolling if you will. Not much a fan of that I can let you know.

Still, this is chances are my 'all in one' mod to go towards. The ONLY thing at this point I could request is say eventually one day is to see a basic armor/clothing replacement with your stuff, and then maybe that hood idea for the races? Would love to see some full body latex tightness one day~ X3

@TheBlackWiz - trick to that is use SKSE which gives you a shortcut to use which bypasses the Skyrim default mod syncronisation - you only run Skyrim from basic launcher or NMM (if you use that) when you actually want Skyrim to syncronise.

@lipucd - I have tried previously to make a skintight hood but it made CK crash everytime - is something I'll keep going back to every so often until I get it to work (or until someone better than me actually does it instead haha)

As for making a replacer mod - might do that sometime for a laugh, should be easy enough to do, although not sure I would want to see everyone wandering about in my outfits, some would just be a bit creepy heh, but saying that can always ensure the creepy ones dont I guess.

I was thinking how these would look great on vampires' date=' but then I remember that high-tier female vampires look ugly as shit.

[/quote']

Not if you follow my guide to making vampires look pretty again :P

Links to the mods you need are on the video description section on youtube.

Simply put noone on LL gives a fuck about my mods it seems' date=' which is fine as noone is of course forcing them to, but it does mean I won't waste my time here uploading my work since noone is interested (apart from you obviously).[/quote']I thought I "thanked" this thread weeks ago, oh well, I have now. That said, this collection is and has been awesome even before the fit the Nexus Mods threw about ownership.

Personally, I'm not big on "me too" and/or "great work" style posts where I have nothing else constructive to say, so I've avoided posting in this thread. But you have at least one other fan here and I'm sure there's more.