scarletrobe303 Posted October 28, 2016 Posted October 28, 2016 I just got clearance from Davethedrunk for loverslab modders to use his mod : http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16800/? as framework or to add on to or w/e else you all need to do to it to get custom animations and poses going with a ring and gun system. His mod allows the player character to select poses or animations using a ring much like pinup poser or fnis, also includes a gun to use on npcs to activate animations and poses. The mod is designed to host hundreds of poses and animations so I hope this helps all of you looking to bring adult content to fallout 4. here is his reply to me from nexus: davethedrunk Well let's see. I am 100% willing to share. Are you guys interested in the gun and ring items, or simply adding your own poses/animations that you can call with console commands? I ask because adding idle poses/animations is 1000 times easier than skyrim. It's essentially identical to New Vegas if you're familiar. the only difference is you need HCT to make the poses, but i know you guys have that. as for the ring/gun that's relatively easy too just few more steps. Let me whip up a tutorial and i'll post it. I think i'll make a youtube video and post a resource file here on the nexus. Give me a little bit. I'm pretty busy at the moment, but i'll definitely help you guys out
daicionque Posted October 28, 2016 Posted October 28, 2016 It would be great to see a tutorial. Picking up bodyslide was it's own challenge but very useful. It would be nice to learn a skill to be able to contribute something like a pose or animation. Any required programs and exporters should be listed with the appropriate download or reference. Step by step guys are the easiest to follow I feel. A step formatted guide makes finding diagnosing mistakes easier for the end user and the guide can be updated quickly if anything is missing author side.
scarletrobe303 Posted October 29, 2016 Author Posted October 29, 2016 He told me he woul let me know when its availible and probably have me post it if he doesn't, but like I said anyone with talent for creating poses or animations feel free to go crazy working up some cool stuff because he is willing to help and offers freedom to use his mod to do so.
scarletrobe303 Posted November 1, 2016 Author Posted November 1, 2016 Dave just messaged me: Here's the nexus mod page for the template with videos on how to use the template AND the first of 5 videos detailing how to make the gun and ring. if anyone needs HCT and can't find it anywhere else just have them message me. I don't know what the legality is of distributing software that used to be free so i'd rather not advertise a download link for it. hope you guys like it. http://www.nexusmods...t4/mods/19692/? I'm going to post it on lover's lab. I've never posted there so if i post it in the wrong spot or include links i'm not supposed to, please let me know as I'm clueless to their rules.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.