SSE Mods compatibility

@prZ: yes, I'm not an -complete- ignoramus at this. The mods I stated clearly works with vanilla races (in fact I'm playing a breton just fine) but custom races are partially working, that's all.

EDIT: I loaded the plugin into the CK, lots of facegen errors, tri errors, etc.

Partially working yes. If you attempt to use "showracemenu" after create your character the game will crash (not to mention that custom hairs like SG/KS hairdos doesn't appear in the menu at all). Maybe the solution is to open the esp with CKSE, but I got several issues (freezes and cdt while loading) with that piece of garbage so I don't know :/

Lol EVERY hair mod I installed works, apachi, sg hairs 350 and kshairdos just working fine. They show in racemenu it just laggs One time what you guys don't understand is that every mesh and texture mod just works, also script mods. Also bsa if you unpack.. most esps don't need resave if they just add things like hair.. old cbbe is compatible..EVERYTHING THAT DOESNT REQUIRE SKSE is compatible. mods that use mcm are also compatible . U just can't change settings ingame then..even mods with hkx, like "blowing in the wind" are compatible without hkx conversion. You CAN use racemenu without precache killer. Maybe post that instead of crawling through 14000 mod files checking if they work.. yes they all work..performance loose is like not existent with old big format

hummm....

mods with facegendata not all work like males of skyrim 1.3 and SGOS 1.6

I know, crazy fast updates. Fantastic work by modders.

Sweet, I might get back to playing Skyrim faster then expected, all I really need now is SKSE + some sort of somewhat reliable jiggly wiggly + some misc other betas.

BBP/TBBP works fine. And converting old BBP versions of armor is very easy, I even did it myself.

The Ningheim Race  working

Race Compatibility    working

Partially working yes. If you attempt to use "showracemenu" after create your character the game will crash (not to mention that custom hairs like SG/KS hairdos doesn't appear in the menu at all). Maybe the solution is to open the esp with CKSE, but I got several issues (freezes and cdt while loading) with that piece of garbage so I don't know :/

guys those mods are working 100 % for me without any CTDs or any other issue.... anyway I did edit my esp file a bit but that was on old skyrim not SE version...

Please.

When you report a mod, use the full name of the mod.

Not the name of the esp or an acronym.

I will not update the main post with partial information anymore.

Thank you.

:@ I posted 3 times that the Ninghiem race is working but you didn't update the home page. then I see Uno's name on it.  :@ 

:( am I doing something wrong here can't you see my posts or something  :(

Guys, have you tried any weapons/packs? Something working with SSE? Thank you :shy:

Immersive WePONS 7.0 kinda works. You need to extract its BSA, then open it in Creation Kit and simply click on save.

Two caveats (so far):

Springsteel bow textures missing (I simply opened it in CK and removed it from the mod by deleting the mesh, CK will prompt to remove all references to it.)

Also Iron warpick is invisible in-game.

Haven't come accross any other issues.

Two more working mods:

Fully Working:

Ryek's End (Player Home)

Needs some fiddling:

My home is your Home (You just need to extract the BSA and place folder in appropriate location.)

I'm pretty sure this question has been asked before, but what exactly is needed to port Sexlab to 64bit? Only SKSE or does it need a complete rewrite?

Sexlab itself will need to be updated as well AFAIK. The animations need to be converted to the new x64 hkx format. I read somewhere that the new CK can do this for you, but I wouldn't know what's involved in porting them over.

Guys, have you tried any weapons/packs? Something working with SSE? Thank you :shy:

This version of Arcania Armory by lianghades works great in SSE, New Bows, Swords, Clubs, Axes, Hammers and Shields.

I only installed the .esp, Textures and Meshes. I DIDN'T install the script folder, which just gives some weapons a modifier bonus and isn't required.

Craftable at forge and added to Bandits leveled lists (automatically merged if you use Wyre Bash).

The actual weapons / shields names in your inventory are just little squares, as I'm guessing they are Chinese characters, but the models, textures and stats are viewable no problem.  All models and textures in game look great and are all lore friendly.

Arcania Armory SSE :

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1nuZaxo1

If you can't download from Baidu, pm me and I will upload it to Mediafire or somewhere ( If that's allowed? ).

I've gotten Hott Vampires 2 - The Quickening  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70194/?

and Hott Witches  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75031/?

To work with the SSE version of Apachii hair (note to self :Install All required files!).

I have also gotten Beautiful Elves V2  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75031/?

Working, after a fashion, you get the black face bug, but if you export the facegen data in the CK, it resolves ( up tp you whether it is worth it to have ALL the elves and orcs have pretty hair )

Hair and face mods should work i have tested this with a few face textures and hair styles,

it seems anything WITHOUT a BSA file or SKSE WILL WORK!

(capitalized part of this so it wouldn't be miss read!)

Tricks used: copy the files to a separate file and add them into the NMM using the big green plus sign, then activate mod and its working! 

You mean hair replacers? Because otherwise you need race menu precache killer, and that needs skse.

ApachiiSkyHair has been uploaded for SSE and works fine, the precache killer MAY (not sure) not be needed with the new updated engine. Perhaps it can handle the extra hair entries better now.

Archived