SSE Mods compatibility

Only thing working in XPMSE is nifs and they are also the wrong version, rig or animations don't work, how should they they are havok x86 binary files. And my scripts are SKSE dependent no way they are working.

I will try to get TBBP running so people can have bouncing tits again. Don't pester me about when is shit done. I need to do multiple workaround because of Skyrim SE, my workflow is basically back to times of XPMSE2 (early versions) where a pack (one update) needs days to be done. 

all the time you need friend.

You have been one of the main driving forces for a long time and you are immensely respected.

T

Only thing working in XPMSE is nifs and they are also the wrong version, rig or animations don't work, how should they they are havok x86 binary files. And my scripts are SKSE dependent no way they are working.

I will try to get TBBP running so people can have bouncing tits again. Don't pester me about when is shit done. I need to do multiple workaround because of Skyrim SE, my workflow is basically back to times of XPMSE2 (early versions) where a pack (one update) needs days to be done. 

Dunno if this'll help, but having Realistic Ragdolls & Force SE installed (without overwriting XPMSE SE and with TBBP Rig ticked during installation) fixes the raise shield issue.  TBBP working 4 me, no shield glitch.

Dunno if this'll help, but having Realistic Ragdolls & Force SE installed (without overwriting XPMSE SE and with TBBP Rig ticked during installation) fixes the raise shield issue.  TBBP working 4 me, no shield glitch.

Install FNIS and use the skeleton arm fix you non reading noob for fuck sake.

It was written on the XPMSSE page that without FNIS that bug would happen, and since FNIS is a requirement for XPMSSE that bug also doesn't exist anymore. Either way you failed at reading instructions. That issue is solely because of your failure... not the mod, YOURS.

I'v also tried to get Sexlab Aroused Redux to work with Skyrim Special edition. No luck, does anyone know how to get it to work?

Yes.

Wait several months and try again with a SSE compatible version.

P.S. And start using LOOT to check for missing masters. 

Thanks for the answer, I'll be sure to grab LOOT. 

Guest kenmastery

I have been playing with these for about 7 hours now with no issues.

Dizona Body http://modgames.net/forum/109-13602-1

-I'm using DB with XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended, not the included skelton.

Colorful Magic http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37440/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D37440&pUp=1

-Using the spells only version.

Archived