Armor Is Invisible

ksbonta

This armor mod I downloaded recently for some reason becomes invisible when I try to equip it on my character. My character does not become invisible just the armor. It shows in the preview window when I mouse over it in the item menu, but is invisible when equipped. I have attached the armor if someone would like to look at it and see if there is anything wrong with the file.

BDO Valkyrie Venslar Retouched.7z

in skyrim  invisible armor because  armor wrong race

*in creation kit    costume armor should  select standard race  nord or what ever

should not select   default race

sorry for my english

Thank you for the suggestion, but it did not work.

Like Crazycow said, probably your character race is not on the valid races list to use that armor - you can check/fix that on Creation Kit or use console showracemenu, change race to Nord and try to equip again.

Okay, I finally got it to work. I was able to add my race (Breton) to the armor and it now shows up on my character. 

Archived