as the title states this is a bouncing breasts version of the t6m body.

I used Izumiko's mod found here

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45162

and simply weighted the breasts. All of the hard work was done by Izumiko, if you wish to thank someone thank him what I have done can be done by anyone in a short amount of time.

A big thanks to prideslayer for resurrecting this, I lost my own mod so without his divine intervention in forum searching this would not be here

Credits go to

Izumiko whose perfect modification of the t6m body i used

DIMONIZED TYPE3 female body by dimon99 TheRowan

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4280

Type6 Body and Armor replacer by Necroscope

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=44102

R18PN 02 - Lingerie Set for HGEC by NPR

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=23589

Type 6m bouncing .7z

your companion and your character will use what ever body the armor or clothing was converted to. This is only a nude T6m body with bouncing beasts.

I did convert some BBB armors to use this body and I'll link to them in the op a bit later.

your companion and your character will use what ever body the armor or clothing was converted to. This is only a nude T6m body with bouncing beasts.

I did convert some BBB armors to use this body and I'll link to them in the op a bit later.

Ah ok, and if they both were naked they'd both be wearing Type 6 bodies I suspect because they are the same race?

If we want them to be different we probably need a seperate Player race? And maybe a rRace for each major companion to make them unique?

Ah ok' date=' and if they both were naked they'd both be wearing Type 6 bodies I suspect because they are the same race?

If we want them to be different we probably need a seperate Player race? And maybe a rRace for each major companion to make them unique?

[/quote']

yeah if not that then characters would need to be scripted to use a different body mesh like I saw for one companion on nv nexus. I probably would have set that up a while back but I was / still am looking into different body meshes that I found on Blend Swap and a few other 3d model sites that are free to use and distribute

One I found on Blend Swap looks extremely promising, it's only issues with exporting from blender to FNV that are holding me back on that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Apologies for necroing this thread (having to re-research and find a lot of stuff after a system screwup heh), but I'm surprised nobody else has pointed out that this isn't actually the T6M body - it's just the T6 base body. So if you're looking for the T6M version, you're out of luck.

I'm kind of surprised the T6M hasn't been converted yet since it seems pretty popular, especially since there seem to be dozens of T3 conversions (not requesting (since I use Nessa's body mostly :heart:) just surprised).

Anyway, great job on the T6 conversion. :)

Apologies for necroing this thread (having to re-research and find a lot of stuff after a system screwup heh)' date=' but I'm surprised nobody else has pointed out that this isn't actually the T6M body - it's just the T6 base body. So if you're looking for the T6M version, you're out of luck.

I'm kind of surprised the T6M hasn't been converted yet since it seems pretty popular, especially since there seem to be dozens of T3 conversions (not requesting (since I use Nessa's body mostly :heart:) just surprised).

Anyway, great job on the T6 conversion. :)

[/quote']

T6M has been converted, you can them in several places. The one i used for my T6M WCC & PI conversions is available here.

http://www.apcsazhosting.com/fallout3/mod/MyClothCollection3.0/T6MBodyConversions_Nagothm_08082012.7z

T6M has been converted' date=' you can them in several places. The one i used for my T6M WCC & PI conversions is available here.

http://www.apcsazhosting.com/fallout3/mod/MyClothCollection3.0/T6MBodyConversions_Nagothm_08082012.7z

[/quote']

Aha now there's the T6M - thanks for the link. Good work on the conversion, I think I'll try it for my next playthrough once everything's reinstalled heh. :D

anyone know if there are type3 base body and armor replacements with bouncing breasts?

I really love type3M (especially the clothing replacer) and type6M but neither of those work well with the type3 stockings and type3m standalone shoes/skirts/etc, of all that I tried only base type3 by dimonized fits, but cant find any BB version.

I know there's a Type6m body with bouncing breasts in the main data thing for Sexout. Just gotta pop it open in FOMOD and extract all files, find the right mesh file, and toss it into Steam -> Steam Apps -> Common -> Fallout New Vegas -> Data -> Meshes -> Characters -> _male

If you use body by race, then just drop it into the preferred race folder under meshes.

I know there's a Type6m body with bouncing breasts in the main data thing for Sexout. Just gotta pop it open in FOMOD and extract all files' date=' find the right mesh file, and toss it into Steam -> Steam Apps -> Common -> Fallout New Vegas -> Data -> Meshes -> Characters -> _male

[/quote']

The T6 body in the .BSA is the base T6 body, not T6M. T6M has wider hips and the breasts are higher and 'perkier'.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone happen to have a T6M mesh/high res tex fixed so the nether region doesn't look like stretched plastic with WSM animations? Love the proportions but that just doesn't seem to work for me. I use the BOG textures with this mesh. Looks good up until that point. Thought of copying the UV map from a normal T3 or the T3F and trying to replace in the nif for this but no idea if that is possible or if the nodes are even the same. Pretty sure the T3F is different for nodes at least.

• 2 weeks later...

I know there's a Type6m body with bouncing breasts in the main data thing for Sexout. Just gotta pop it open in FOMOD and extract all files' date=' find the right mesh file, and toss it into Steam -> Steam Apps -> Common -> Fallout New Vegas -> Data -> Meshes -> Characters -> _male

[/quote']

The T6 body in the .BSA is the base T6 body, not T6M. T6M has wider hips and the breasts are higher and 'perkier'.

Yeah something got messed up here.. another user noticed this as well and attempted to fix it, but ended up with some (minor?) problem in the mesh afterwards.

If anyone wants to take the T6M, weight paint it to bounce, and post it here -- GSB and myself would surely appreciate it.

[/quote']

Yeah something got messed up here.. another user noticed this as well and attempted to fix it, but ended up with some (minor?) problem in the mesh afterwards.

If anyone wants to take the T6M, weight paint it to bounce, and post it here -- GSB and myself would surely appreciate it.

Here is the one I made for the body conversions. It is definately T6M not T6.

FemaleupperbodyT6M_Bouncing.7z

Thanks bud. I've already integrated it into the sexout datapack as the default female mesh in the BSA -- so people wishing to use that body, who are also using sexout, don't need to install a female body at all. A texture is still recommended however, as the included one is kinda... shiny.. but it was the only half decent one I was able to find that permitted reuse.

Thanks again for letting me include your mesh!

• 1 month later...

Hi there. I can't speak English well so don't be angry please.

Ok, So here is my problem.

I have been using great conversion(T6M body->T6M bouncing body).

But I noticed something wrong in this mesh. It's partial problem.

When I sit or get ready to fight, the sex organ(mean woman's)'s

shape twists.

It's OK when my character is just standing not in combat animation.

This is not only the problem of T6M bouncing body mesh but also wastelands T6M clothes conversions meshes.

Actually, I don't want all conversioned clothes to be fixed, just

T6M bouncing body mesh only(mean nude body).

So I am so sorry to bother u for this, but would u please fix this

for me?

And thanks for converting so great bouncing body and clothes whoever made those. I mean it.

Thanks again and have a good day !

• 1 year later...
Guest 8b11xxxx

No bouce.  Some more information as to what body I am supposed to download would be nice.  I have a compatibility skeleton already.  The one you need for the current sexoutng.  I read the comments above and they are really as confusing as hell.

No bouce.  Some more information as to what body I am supposed to download would be nice.  I have a compatibility skeleton already.  The one you need for the current sexoutng.  I read the comments above and they are really as confusing as hell.

There's a forum 'search'. Use it. This issue has been addressed 1001 times. Short version: Vanilla sexout has everything required for bouncing to work, but not all animations have bounce, and no bouncing vanilla animation replacers (walking, running, etc) are included.

• 1 month later...

If any1s interested i've managed to make a T6m body that doesn't distort like crazy when crouching or with weapon out...After many many many failed attempts i cut the bodies in 2 and used the non bnb one as  the lower part.I checked and works fine with animations etc.but since i've only been using blender like 2 days ... if there's any mistakes plz don't shoot me :P

Fixed the issue with nifscope after doing a lot of research .Single texture now as normal. ;) New file uploaded.

T6m_BouncingFixed.7z