Wsex_WorkGirl_Tryout updated WIP

Bromm83

Uhm I think I'm stuck. I'm still training under Easy Pete' date=' the part where I have to let my character please 10 men through blow jobs. Well I must had given 10+ blow jobs but everytime I come back to Easy Pete there is no new dialogue :huh:

[/quote']

Did you get the latest update that fixes that? you can find it here.

With all the trouble keeping track of giving service X to Y men... why not just use the WSEX levels

wsexQuest.nOralLevel

wsexQuest.nVaginalLevel

wsexQuest.nAnalLevel

if (service)level > 2 (or 3?) you are ready to go back for the next bit of training?

Wouldn't work properly... I'm one of those who will go around trying to get discounts, and that can send those levels rocketing. (hit level 3 in one from one fuck... 15% discount came in handy too :) )

Uhm I think I'm stuck. I'm still training under Easy Pete' date=' the part where I have to let my character please 10 men through blow jobs. Well I must had given 10+ blow jobs but everytime I come back to Easy Pete there is no new dialogue :huh:

[/quote']

Edit* Oh it works, thanks!

I also would like to know, why sometimes my character is transparent during animations ?

Thinking about it' date=' how hard would it be to actually script a Fiends reputation system?

[/quote']

I have never tried anything like that, but that was my first hought exactly when I read about that idea.

[/quote']

Edit* Oh it works, thanks!

I also would like to know, why sometimes my character is transparent during animations ?

That is a known bug I think with NVSE. Best you can do to get it as little as possible s to be in third person and zoom out as much as you can I think.

On a more general note:

I appreciate the suggestions given here and they have been put aside on a little suggestions document I have lying around. But most factions will get simper versions of a qust to begin with. This is mainly because all the awesome questlines takes a lot of time to make, and include stuff I really don't know how to do. So when we are happy that we have a stable release with all the dialogue in place I will start looking at improving things like that. Also, if anyone else know how to do some of the stuff I would appreciate help on that part.

Thank you all so far for great feedback, your helpful nature and lots of good ideas!

That is a known bug I think with NVSE. Best you can do to get it as little as possible s to be in third person and zoom out as much as you can I think.

as I understand it this is also less of a problem with TFC mode disabled.

Yes, that would remove the problem in my experience. But it would also mean you have to manually type tfc in console or use a not so good camera.

A while back Bromm asked for a Strap-On in FNV

I have ported (with permission) Rebel's type V strap on to FNV as a body add-on which sort of mostly looks OK on type3 bodies.

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=43632

-As it is a port with some inherited permission restrictions, best bet is to make it a prerequisite for 'tryout', and use overrides to add any special functions.

There may be some changes coming to it, as I am not happy with the clipping issues, among other things, and think I can clean it up some.

I have ported (with permission) Rebel's type V strap on to FNV as a body add-on which sort of mostly looks OK on type3 bodies.

-As it is a port with some inherited permission restrictions' date=' best bet is to make it a prerequisite for 'tryout', and use overrides to add any special functions.

There may be some changes coming to it, as I am not happy with the clipping issues, among other things, and think I can clean it up some.

[/quote']

That's a cool looking strap on.

I made it fit the Cali Type3 body and it looks good.

The Picture is of my toon giving it to Chet in the start of the training quest.

-As it is a port with some inherited permission restrictions' date=' best bet is to make it a prerequisite for 'tryout', and use overrides to add any special functions.

[/quote']

Thank you! The quest will be rewritten a bit since I won't make it a dependency, but I'll explain it in OP and link to the nexus download once the quest is done.

I may get it done over the weekend, but I have to work alot the next week or so, so my time is limited.

Hey! I've been playing around with newest version of workgirl again and I've found out a few problems.

1. When at the fort and legionaires run to you to demand sex, the sex animation will not stop.

2. If you start Training Quest you are unable to ask Easy Pete for dynamite to help defend the town.

3. Just my opinion, but the quest is way too grindy. I haven't completed the quest yet, but demanding sex total 60 times or even more during the single quest is way too much in my opinon.

4. For Training Quest it is unclear if you need to have sex with 10 different guys, or if it is ok to have sex with same guy 10 times. Having to run around to find 10 different NPCs isn't exactly fun, so if it is ok to have sex with same guy 10 times, the quest text could be rephrased to make it clear.

Hey! I've been playing around with newest version of workgirl again and I've found out a few problems.

1. When at the fort and legionaires run to you to demand sex' date=' the sex animation will not stop.

2. If you start Training Quest you are unable to ask Easy Pete for dynamite to help defend the town.

3. Just my opinion, but the quest is way too grindy. I haven't completed the quest yet, but demanding sex total 60 times or even more during the single quest is way too much in my opinon.

4. For Training Quest it is unclear if you need to have sex with 10 different guys, or if it is ok to have sex with same guy 10 times. Having to run around to find 10 different NPCs isn't exactly fun, so if it is ok to have sex with same guy 10 times, the quest text could be rephrased to make it clear.

[/quote']

Thank you for your feedback!

1. I have not met this problem before, and it should not happen since I have not in any way edited the amount of time per sexact. But I will look into it if I can make it happen for me. If I can't then I don't see how it could be the mod...

2. That is an unfortunate side effect... Will move the quest to different characters later anyways since easy pete will be gone if you side with the powder gangers.

3. Yes it's grindy and it's ment to be grindy. There will in the future be two paths to become a whore. One you do a grindy quest, two you do it over time gaining experience before you can start making money from sex.

4. As it said in the post where I released the quest, you can do it how many times you wish with any mob since this is just a test. I have not decided if this will change in the future or not. Allthough as I phrased the quest as "10 guys" or something like that I had 10 different guys in mind. I want this to be a quest that will take some time, but if it's supposed to be all different guys I will probably make you do less sexacts. But keep in mind that there are around 15 different poses, and a quest to learn how to use em all should have you do one pose more than once. You are tring to become a professional after all.

1. When at the fort and legionaires run to you to demand sex' date=' the sex animation will not stop.

[/quote']

1. I have not met this problem before, and it should not happen since I have not in any way edited the amount of time per sexact. But I will look into it if I can make it happen for me. If I can't then I don't see how it could be the mod...

One thing that pops into mind is that I have added and removed workgirl quite many times from my mod list as I have updated it. Maybe I've messed up the load order? At the moment my load order is:

wsex.esm

wsex_workgirl_tryout.esp

wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp

wsexInnuendoAnims.esp

Is this correct? Btw, might be a good idea to add loadorder as far as wsex modules go on the first post.

[/quote']

One thing that pops into mind is that I have added and removed workgirl quite many times from my mod list as I have updated it. Maybe I've messed up the load order? At the moment my load order is:

wsex.esm

wsex_workgirl_tryout.esp

wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp

wsexInnuendoAnims.esp

Is this correct? Btw, might be a good idea to add loadorder as far as wsex modules go on the first post.

Yeah it is a good idea. Problem is: I am horrible with load orders.. I just run wrokgirl last since thats where I make all the changes.

Here is a small change to reflect that you have to get the strapon from the ladies room. This requires http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=43632 to be accurate. Other custom strap ons can be used, but have not been tested.

Also I have now set it up so you have to actually train with Easy pete.

I have tested this so far as the oral training only. You have to train each SexPose at least one time. It won't help do do one pose alot of times, you have to do em all.

In the future this might be split into different quests for different holes to make the quest less grindy and let you be able to choose wich holes you are willing to sell.

Thats all I had time for today, now it's work.

Have fun all.

[/quote']

wsex.esm

wsex_workgirl_tryout.esp

wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp

wsexInnuendoAnims.esp

If i recall correctly then i think that workgirl should be after wsexinanims and npc's and also npc's should be below anims i think

[/quote']

Try turning archive invalidation off then back on, that seems to fix alot of my problems when I change things

wsex.esm (right after all other esm at top of load order)

(every other esp I have)

wsex_workgirl_tryout.esp

wsexInnuendoAnims.esp

wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp

Works best for me

Here is a small change to reflect that you have to get the strapon from the ladies room. This requires http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=43632 to be accurate. Other custom strap ons can be used' date=' but have not been tested.

[/quote']

I was able to use/see the strapon that Easy Pete gave you in the older verson just by having "wsexAAStrapOn" point to the strapon mesh and assigning it a bodypart

3. Just my opinion' date=' but the quest is way too grindy. I haven't completed the quest yet, but demanding sex total 60 times or even more during the single quest is way too much in my opinon.

[/quote']

3. Yes it's grindy and it's ment to be grindy. There will in the future be two paths to become a whore. One you do a grindy quest, two you do it over time gaining experience before you can start making money from sex.

The only thing that bothered me about grinding in the training quest is that the "johns" did not pay anything.

Some suggestions to mix it up

1. because you are training you make alot less money then you normally would. I don't think you'll find free inexperienced whores on the streets that have Pimps(Pete)

2. you have to pay Pete between quest stages, he is effectively your Pimp after all.

3. a chance you get raped and/or robbed because you are a amateur.

4. I don't know if NPCs can get horny like you can, but if they can a horny guy might pay alot more just for a piece of your ass. A guy not horny might not want to bother with a amateur at all.

5. a chance the guy thinks you should pay him for his "teachings"

especially if he is not horny

just my two cents

Thanks

3. Just my opinion' date=' but the quest is way too grindy. I haven't completed the quest yet, but demanding sex total 60 times or even more during the single quest is way too much in my opinon.

[/quote']

The only thing that bothered me about grinding in the training quest is that the "johns" did not pay anything.

Some suggestions to mix it up

1. because you are training you make alot less money then you normally would. I don't think you'll find free inexperienced whores on the streets that have Pimps(Pete)

2. you have to pay Pete between quest stages, he is effectively your Pimp after all.

3. a chance you get raped and/or robbed because you are a amateur.

4. I don't know if NPCs can get horny like you can, but if they can a horny guy might pay alot more just for a piece of your ass. A guy not horny might not want to bother with a amateur at all.

5. a chance the guy thinks you should pay him for his "teachings"

especially if he is not horny

just my two cents

Thanks

Thats a lot of good ideas wrapped into one post!

I'll see if I can't incorporate some of them in a future release.

I don't think they get horny like you, but I can just set up a small calculation between

a) horny

B) normal

c) Demand money for teaching

d) pay a little tip

e) rape/rob

Shouldn't really be too hard to get in there, but will give Loogie plenty of work after to get the dialogues right ;)

Since I have lots of work durng the next few says I will probably just let loogie and riggs play with the mod. Allthough I might get some scripts ready to put in there over the weekend.

I just thought of something cool

what if you got trained by a whore to be a whore?

I can see it now

A Gomorrah hooker takes you under her wing and shows you around Gomorrah.

Teaches you to dance on stage

Turning tricks in the courtyard

meeting and screwing your other bosses

works you in the private rooms with customers

"Here is your room Sir, this is (your name here) and she is here to please you in any and every way possible"

you get manhandled by the Gomorrah men

you get paid at the end of the week

and much more

that is if you don't kill everybody first

I must learn the Geck better :)

My character's got a deadly STD. How do I get rid of it and also prevent getting new STDs? Little black book doesn't seem to have any settings for STD.

Edit: Oh and I tried to fix myself in New Vegas Clinic, but the doctor there doesn't seem to have any option to cure me.

Edit 2: I tried also disabling WorkGirl_Tryout, but it just causes the came to crash when loading up saved game.

My character's got a deadly STD. How do I get rid of it and also prevent getting new STDs? Little black book doesn't seem to have any settings for STD.

Edit: Oh and I tried to fix myself in New Vegas Clinic' date=' but the doctor there doesn't seem to have any option to cure me.

Edit 2: I tried also disabling WorkGirl_Tryout, but it just causes the came to crash when loading up saved game.

[/quote']

STD settings should be available from the wsex menu. As for the crashing, you'll need to create an empty mod with the same name (or download the one Orangy provided on Nexus here under Miscellaneous).

Edit: Oh and I tried to fix myself in New Vegas Clinic' date=' but the doctor there doesn't seem to have any option to cure me.

[/quote']

the STD stuff is part of the wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp file not the wsex_workgirl_tryout.esp

I just went to the med clinic and it worked for me

ask her:

(you)I need help with a std

(her) "what do you need"

(you) can you cure it

she should say she can then she will ask who needs it

If she dont, try asking all about the STD stuff if you havent allready

Archived