DOALR Mai Nude patch and other mods DLC

mortanios

Question: do I have to buy the outfits to use Autolink? Will slots 3-7 be locked still?

yes and no

yes. if you want to buy the DLC sets legitimately from Steam [R.I.P Wallet]

no. if you want to get everything free from cracked DLC's of the pirated version of the game [Google ;)]

The only outfits that would be locked are the ones you need to unlock yourself by completing arcade modes for each girl

those aren't DLC

Autolink is for mods, but it also requires you to have an updated game/DLC to work properly 

I really don't like the attitude of you opening a new topic, asking for people to do something for you, like some of the others out there making useless topics.
You can totally find EVERYTHING in this forum by scrolling over the topics out there. Why don't just use some time to find and learn it yourself instead of asking somebody to waste their time?
You can totally find every mod, tool or tutorial in this forum. Stop being so lazy if you want something. They have made it easy enough for you to do everything by yourself.

Archived