Sexout Plugin List

This is a really good idea' date=' but it must be hell to update. If it were possible, a good solution would be to allow multiple users to be able to update it as they would come on at varying times and it would spread the workload.

[/quote']

You should probably think of this thread being a substitute for people updating their own thread titles with the date of the most recent content update.

If everyone always did that, zippy's thread would not be so necessary (but sometimes people are in a hurry and there's currently no automated support for this kind of labeling -- so, for the foreseeable future, I imagine this thread will be useful).

NEW PLUGIN RELEASED

SexoutEpidemic

LAST UPDATE: 10 July 2012 (1.0)

AUTHOR: user29

DESCRIPTION: During a spore carrier related pregnancy, after sex completes with another npc one of two things can happen. If the players partner was male he falls over dead and is turned into a spore carrier that will follow you around. If the player's partner was female she is implanted with eggs and will start her own spore carrier pregnancy.

NEW PLUGIN RELEASED

SexoutRapist WORK IN PROGRESS

LAST UPDATE: 11 July 2012

AUTHOR: srayesmanll based on SexoutRapeGame by Loogie

DESCRIPTION: "This is a variation on Loogie's RapeGame. The idea is the same, place a victim in the crosshairs, press a hot key (in this case the letter 'b'), and let the fun begin. The difference is that a menu will be displayed giving the Rapist a selection of actions. This is what I hope will be the beginning of a full out Rapist mod. As you can see I plan on adding a gangbang type action to the mod, but that is only the first step. I want to add roleplay elements (not doctor/nurse scenarios, rpg elements) such as benefits for actions, and also punishments for getting caught."

NEW PLUGIN RELEASED

SexoutAlienSymbioteB WORK IN PROGRESS

AUTHOR: Borisni

LAST UPDATED: 17 July 2012 (0.1)

DESCRIPTION: North of Horowitz farmstead (where aliens are), you'll find a hollowed rock with a greenish light. After activating it you'll get some msg challenge, which is not important, but it will release the Symbiote.