Transparent Latex Catsuit for All Girls

nelcha

doa5lr_the_ultimate_pack_transparent_lat

About This Pack:

Each mod is built on the original body of his own character with a clean system bones. This allow for each character to use any hairstyle with absolutely no conflict or issues.

The main texture is made completely from the scratch and an alpha mask for zipper teeth transparency is added. Many other small details are improved (skins, genital parts ^_^, soles, stitching, gold zipper...)

Each character/girl have 4 colors: the first default color, more or less customized and personalized according to his own character and built into the TMCL files. and 3 others optional colors as –H files shared for all girls (I hope the colors I choose, will please you all. others optional –H colors may be added in the future depending to my timetable ^_^)

In this pack, HITOMI, HONOKA and NYOTENGU have respectively additional mods with Gloves, Bracelet and Wings/fans

Credit: to someone (I'll be glad to know her/his name) who had the bright idea of replacing the NYOTENGU’s shoes by a nice boots!

Archived