Random Sex CTD

I'm going to just go out there and say that it's probably Lovers Comfort which is the problem rather than Random Sex. This is not from recent experience of Lovers Comfort, (because I haven't used it in ages), however I have used Random Sex both in Skyrim, (for sometime), and Enderal without problems, (and other than having to disable it in game at key conversation moments which can cause issues with scripted moments), it seems to do what it does with no problems.

I run Lovers Comfort, SexLab Eager NPCs, SexLab Aroused Redux, Pet Collar, Radiant Prostitution, SexLab Working Girl, SexLab Aroused Creatures, SexLab Leveling,  all at the same time, as well as using SexLabRandom Sex Mod, I particularly like using Random sex set to no followers when clearing bandit camps, dungeons etc. as the bandits are usually so busy fucking each other they don't notice me or my followers till they get sniped from the shadows......

For a bit of fun I sometimes set it to 100% creature involvement and followers only and just wait for Falmers, Draugr etc. to come running to have sex with my followers while I kill them with my bow.

TLDNR....... Short version, There must be something in your set up or save causing the crash on load as the mod shouldn't be causing a crash simply by being installed.

It might be best to seek help in the support thread for the mod.

Archived