• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,i have been enjoying the mod,but is there a way to turn the 15 % bonus to skills off after claiming an achievement? I dont like to make my game easier.

Thanks in advance

Sorry. After you gained it you cannot turn it off. I think adding a 15% bonus does not break game balance. The lover stone adds the same perk after all.

so how any updates and new features planned for this mod? oh and belated happy new year...and happy Chinese new year lel...

Thanks. Up to now I have no further plans for this mod. Nearly all races in game have been included. 

One expansion might be to support monsters from other mods, such as immersive creatures. But since there is no animation for these monsters, they are not in the list.

no animation? I thought there was already animations for them? I thought there was already animations for some of those creatures...for example there's a creature named Draman Nolokdir (or something) a creature added by Immersive Creatures and when my character has sex with it it uses the vampire lord sex animation...

Really? I don't know this. I'll check it out. If it works, I may add an update. :)

For immersive creatures there are animations, the skeletons are the same. And somewhere on LL is "Bad Dogs Immersive creatures" patch to give them Schlongs, too, but it should work anyways.

• 5 months later...

For some reason race detection for this mod is all over the place ... 

Most of them work kinda fine ( especially the Radiant Prostitution ) but :

It counted Camilla Valerius as a wood elf TWICE - once when i fucked her through SexLab Solutions and once when i did it through Amorous Adventurer.

It failed to count Khajit bandit that i captured and fucked through SexLab Defeat... 

And im pretty sure there are other instances that i missed because i definetely fucked more people that i have "achieved". 

EDIT : Okay, SexLab Defeat is definetely messing something up. I captured a BRETON ( checked twice ) Necromancer, fucked her and it counted her as a wood elf... Thing is - i play as a wood elf. Maybe its treating this as a masturbation ? Would it even count ? 

It counted Camilla Valerius as a wood elf TWICE - once when i fucked her through SexLab Solutions and once when i did it through Amorous Adventurer.

It failed to count Khajit bandit that i captured and fucked through SexLab Defeat... 

And im pretty sure there are other instances that i missed because i definetely fucked more people that i have "achieved". 

EDIT : Okay, SexLab Defeat is definetely messing something up. I captured a BRETON ( checked twice ) Necromancer, fucked her and it counted her as a wood elf... Thing is - i play as a wood elf. Maybe its treating this as a masturbation ? Would it even count ? 

It dpends on which position within sexlab each character takes.. pos 1 or pos 2. From what I've read this mod only counts position 2. So if you your PC takes that position the achievement will count for your own race and not the race of the other character. A good way to make it work is to set up defeat so that the player is always set in pos 1 and limit the tags to cowgirl for when you are the agressor. I've had my high elf counted several times when  my bandit victims were exclusivly argonian, khajiit, nord and redguard..So this mod isn't 100% perfect, just means you need to fuck more to get them all!! lol

It dpends on which position within sexlab each character takes.. pos 1 or pos 2. From what I've read this mod only counts position 2. So if you your PC takes that position the achievement will count for your own race and not the race of the other character. A good way to make it work is to set up defeat so that the player is always set in pos 1 and limit the tags to cowgirl for when you are the agressor. I've had my high elf counted several times when  my bandit victims were exclusivly argonian, khajiit, nord and redguard..So this mod isn't 100% perfect, just means you need to fuck more to get them all!! lol

Oh, ok good to know. 

Does it count masturbation and three/foursomes ? 

Oh, ok good to know. 

Does it count masturbation and three/foursomes ? 

Only the character in pos 2 would be counted so for a 3 way/4 way only the character in position 2 would be counted for the achievement counter. I don't think masturbation counts as there is only 1 party involved but I can't be sure as I don't really look into the positions that much for each animation. I just know that by default position 1 is usually the female/victim role and position 2 is counted as the male/aggressor role. It's easier to tell which role is which with hetero animations than it is with lesbian animations.

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe I am just supremely un tech-savy, but every time I try and download the file, it opens up windows Solitaire? It even says in the downloads: .solitairetheme8.rar

Am I just really stupid, or is it something with my comp or the way the file is set up?

I'm sure you've long since fixed the issue, but I just had it too and thought I was crazy. Apparently it happens in you have Solitaire Collection installed? I uninstalled it then changed the file name to rar and it worked. 

• 4 months later...

I don't really know where i should post this but could you als make a perk that buffs anyone you had sex with to have buffs like higher stamina regen for x seconds or magic for that matter? It would give the "support" role of your character a more enjoyable sexperience. ;) (i could either post this as an idea in a certain forum and a possibility that no one will answer or i could post it here or any forum that kinda does something with buffs already, since the latter has more chance of being noticed i choose the latter.)

• 1 month later...

Hey great mod,

Like others I'm having issues with the mod detecting sex with various actors, in this case vampire races. With all the vampire mods out there that can alter races (I'm using sacrosanct and a few others), troubleshooting that aspect could be painful and problematic.

So my question is this; are there console commands or global values this mod relies on that could be altered via console command. So for instance I found and fucked a Breton Vampire but no credit, change a value and the Sexlab Achievement counter goes up appropriately...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

No offence to to OP but those pictures where horrible, i tweaked them by replacing the stock photos with immersive screenshots i found around the site. Idk if someone else has posted his version but here's mine. (honestly it's pretty lazy work on my part, i made it in a few minutes and didnt pay too much attention to details. You can easily make your own with photoshop or through photopea.com)

data.7z

• 3 months later...

Awesome concept, haven't tried it yet but I've downloaded it; hope it works with all my other mods, I've been recycling the same game save for the addition of at least 30 mods so far and I ran into a crashing problem when I first start the game and try to "Continue," but I've found out if I start a new game first to load everything in then I load the last save I want to load it *always* works! ?

However, this doesn't work if your PC is male? That doesn't affect me, but I know a lot of people would love that to be an option!

For the support of the people who want this mod, and have male PC's, is there any chance that could/would ever be done?

I've never made a SL mod myself, so I don't know how hard it would be to manage two string libraries, or allow players to override words or sentences that would be shown, but I'm sure everybody would love achievements for their SL adventures ?

Just scavenging up a few more mods to accent my adventures then I'll try this out :smile:

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/14/2023 at 3:08 PM, mort65 said:

I edited the detection script so it works correctly even when the player is not the first actor on the actor list and all actors are counted when the player is having sex with more than on actor.

Sexlab Achievement SE script fix.zip 2.83 kB · 13 downloads

Thank you for the patch.  If I may ask, is there an easy way to get Achievements to register actorproxyraces?  I'd love it for the counter to go up when loving Mrissi and such.