What animation packs would you to have sex with a chicken?

i have: More Nasty Critters 9.3

SexLabs Beastess

hentai Creatures

I checked my installed animation sets and I think the "chicken poking" animation (which is the only chicken animation I found at all) is included in sexlab itself.

If you wanted to know how to initiate sex with a chicken, use the assault option of Sexlab Levelling or Aroused Creatures, both works fine for chickens.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm maybe you could have something like a dairy, not only you get achievements but you also can write about your own experiences in the dairy? Could be different experiences if you play a Untamed Wild Girl vs a City Girl or something.

Like how it says " Dog is human's best friend" You could add your own note or something, not sure if that is doable.

Just a suggestion. Cool concept with the buffs which could play into combat and Sexlab mods later.

So far great mod.

Can anyone tell me, where I can find a "Black Skeleton"? I asked Google, it does not know anything about Black Skeletons in Skyrim. I ran into various dungeons ingame but I only found normal skeletons. I could find all other creatures, but even the console denied me any information about those mysterious "Black Skeletons". I really hate unfinished business and I want to know what I unlock with this last achievement so please anyone, guide me to a Black Skeleton. Please.

Female only ?

Female only. You can use male but the statistics will not work properly.

There are some SLAL packs that include male on animal animations now, if you were not aware. I haven't tried the mod yet so I'm not sure what stats or wording you state won't work, but they might offer an alternative.

Maybe I am just supremely un tech-savy, but every time I try and download the file, it opens up windows Solitaire? It even says in the downloads: .solitairetheme8.rar

Am I just really stupid, or is it something with my comp or the way the file is set up?

While the mod is packaged as a RAR file, and that is a standard compression format, it is not used as often. Since I did not see anything referencing ".solitairetheme8." you may wish to check your computer with a malware scanner or make sure file types and associations haven't been changed.

Female only? Will there be a male edition?

I don't think I'll make a male version in the future, because I only play female character. :(

I found the mod with the male on creature animations... skeevers, saber cats, bears can give blowjobs to males or be in the receiving position.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-dragons-of-skyrim/

What animation packs would you to have sex with a chicken?

i have: More Nasty Critters 9.3

SexLabs Beastess

hentai Creatures

I checked my installed animation sets and I think the "chicken poking" animation (which is the only chicken animation I found at all) is included in sexlab itself.

If you wanted to know how to initiate sex with a chicken, use the assault option of Sexlab Levelling or Aroused Creatures, both works fine for chickens.

There are also the spells from the Sexlab ZZZ mod and Matchmaker and Enchantress' modified calm spells.

Does the mod work with groups at all? Sometimes in threesomes I've gotten credit for one of the 2 actors, but not all of the time.

This mod works in this way: detect sex scene, sort the actors and choose the second one in the array to perform the check ups. Since female characters will be sorted before male, if you play a female character, then the second is the actor you are having sex with.

That means if you use male character, this mod will not work properly. Speaking of group sex, it depends on which actor is sorted as the second one in the array. I write this mod with two actors in mind.

Does the mod work with groups at all? Sometimes in threesomes I've gotten credit for one of the 2 actors, but not all of the time.

This mod works in this way: detect sex scene, sort the actors and choose the second one in the array to perform the check ups. Since female characters will be sorted before male, if you play a female character, then the second is the actor you are having sex with.

That means if you use male character, this mod will not work properly. Speaking of group sex, it depends on which actor is sorted as the second one in the array. I write this mod with two actors in mind.

Ok.  There are a lot of other mods that work the same way and I just wanted to make sure.  Usually the behavior is the NPC you speak with to start the scene is the one used for relationship increases, skill checks, succubus draining, etc. and that's what I thought yours was doing. Depending on which actor I spoke to and how I started it, sometimes my female PC was in a male position even in a female on female scene but that also makes sense.

Wow! an adult version of Achieve That!  nice! I'm gonna try this one with Beastess since I can tackle all of the creatures listed there easily...are there any plans in the future of including creatures from Skyrim Immersive Creatures or Monster Mod? It would also be awesome if the rewards system would be like in Achieve That with some rewards like perk points or addition to stamina or health or other skills... but as it is, this looks promising hope this gets more work and updates!!

Thanks! If somebody can make the proper animations for Immersive Creatures, I'd love to add them to my mod. Adding the list is an easy task. The hard part is the animations. The rewards now have some features, and I agree should be made better.

Found a mod in the "Mindless Sex" section of the SexLab index for creating a crop to trigger sex. The animation selection seems random, so why would it not work for chickens? I only ask because I saw someone suggest some rapey sounding mods and while I'm all for my character being raped, I'm not one for being the rapist.

Can anyone tell me, where I can find a "Black Skeleton"? I asked Google, it does not know anything about Black Skeletons in Skyrim. I ran into various dungeons ingame but I only found normal skeletons. I could find all other creatures, but even the console denied me any information about those mysterious "Black Skeletons". I really hate unfinished business and I want to know what I unlock with this last achievement so please anyone, guide me to a Black Skeleton. Please.

Soul Cairn (Dawnguard DLC) is the correct answer. "Black Skeleton" is the name used in CK, so I just copied it in the list.

Found a mod in the "Mindless Sex" section of the SexLab index for creating a crop to trigger sex. The animation selection seems random, so why would it not work for chickens? I only ask because I saw someone suggest some rapey sounding mods and while I'm all for my character being raped, I'm not one for being the rapist.

No matter how you start Sexlab with a target, it will pick a random animation from the ones available for that target race. Some may have aggressive or non-aggressive tags, so one method may not have any available animations for it.

If the crop you mention only starts aggressive animations, I don't think it would work for a chicken as there are no rapey anims (and only one that I've ever seen at all). If you turn off the Sexlab option to preserve aggressive anims (not use them in consensual scenes and not use consensual in rape scenes) that might work.

I never liked the item methods and since both Matchmaker and Zzz mods auto add the spells to you there is no hunting down the item or crafting it either.

If you want more control over the animations you see (and the Sexlab "Next Animation" hotkey isn't enough) get the Sexlab Tools mod.

Soul Cairn (Dawnguard DLC) is the correct answer. "Black Skeleton" is the name used in CK, so I just copied it in the list.

Thanks for the answer! I never would have founds this alone. I never use CK, so I didn´t know anything about this.

• 3 weeks later...

for some reason I can't find a single Breton. Those who are Bretons by dialog or UESPwiki or "Thalmor dossier", all count as imperials. Am I doing something wrong?

P.S.

Girl in mage colledge says she is darkelf. Imperial again.

In Half-moon mill there are wife and husband - two nord vampires. Their eyes are glowing, they whisper "stay for a night". If I kill them, they have Vampire dust on them. Still - two imperials

• 2 weeks later...

for some reason I can't find a single Breton. Those who are Bretons by dialog or UESPwiki or "Thalmor dossier", all count as imperials. Am I doing something wrong?

P.S.

In Half-moon mill there are wife and husband - two nord vampires. Their eyes are glowing, they whisper "stay for a night". If I kill them, they have Vampire dust on them. Still - two imperials

At the general goods store in Whiterun, you can find one breton.

P.S.

IF player is lucky enough to fu(k that guy before some random vampire kills him, he still counts as

another imperial.

Neverind that, USP helps... eventually. Now I can't find any fu(kable vampire :)

P.S.

IF player is lucky enough to fu(k that guy before some random vampire kills him, he still counts as

another imperial.

Neverind that, USP helps... eventually. Now I can't find any fu(kable vampire :)

If you have the Dawnguard DLC and go the vampire route you can get all the vampire achievements.

so how any updates and new features planned for this mod? oh and belated happy new year...and happy Chinese new year lel...

Thanks. Up to now I have no further plans for this mod. Nearly all races in game have been included. 

One expansion might be to support monsters from other mods, such as immersive creatures. But since there is no animation for these monsters, they are not in the list.

so how any updates and new features planned for this mod? oh and belated happy new year...and happy Chinese new year lel...

Thanks. Up to now I have no further plans for this mod. Nearly all races in game have been included. 

One expansion might be to support monsters from other mods, such as immersive creatures. But since there is no animation for these monsters, they are not in the list.

no animation? I thought there was already animations for them? I thought there was already animations for some of those creatures...for example there's a creature named Draman Nolokdir (or something) a creature added by Immersive Creatures and when my character has sex with it it uses the vampire lord sex animation...

Guest bronzemikee

Hi guys,i have been enjoying the mod,but is there a way to turn the 15 % bonus to skills off after claiming an achievement? I dont like to make my game easier.

Thanks in advance

Hi guys,i have been enjoying the mod,but is there a way to turn the 15 % bonus to skills off after claiming an achievement? I dont like to make my game easier.

Thanks in advance

Sorry. After you gained it you cannot turn it off. I think adding a 15% bonus does not break game balance. The lover stone adds the same perk after all.

no animation? I thought there was already animations for them? I thought there was already animations for some of those creatures...for example there's a creature named Draman Nolokdir (or something) a creature added by Immersive Creatures and when my character has sex with it it uses the vampire lord sex animation...

Really? I don't know this. I'll check it out. If it works, I may add an update. :)