View File

I've downloaded many files from this site, so I think it's time to make my own contributions.

#1 What's this mod?

Besides watching the animations, I find it lack motivations for players to sex around in Skyrim. This plugin is, as the name suggests, an achievement system built on SexlabFramework. Now players have a handful of lovers list to finish, and after compeletion players will get permanent buffs and powerful spells. There's also memories to add some flavors.

Basicly the procedure goes like this. First you open the MCM and see this:
http://imgbox.com/8DwCXnNi

After some fun
http://imgbox.com/SDyHHj6D
Now you can see the statistic goes up and memory unlocked.
http://imgbox.com/ctcZDxmR
I spent quite some time photoshopping the pictues, so I think I should post one here.
http://imgbox.com/n0Qep5fb

#2 Requirement and notices
Reuqirement: SexlabFramework 1.60+
Compatibility: shoud work fine with all mods.

Notice:
1. This mod doesn't need creatures-related mod as requirement, but if you don't have you can't get all the achievements. I use More Nasty Critters by dentarr, but any should work as long as it uses the SexlabFramework.
2. In some rare cases you may find the statistic didn't go up. This is not a bug and has something to do with the algorithm working behind the scene. To put it simple it's because of the creature's race. If this happens just give up this creature and find another. If you want to know why see more information in the Design section.
3. This mod is meant for a female character. If you play a male one you should skip it because the descriptions will be awkward and statistics will not work properly.

#3 Design
For those who wants to know what's working behind the scene or whether this mod is reliable, see this demonstration.
http://imgbox.com/19gcWo7t
This is the core code of this mod, simple and elegant. Of course it's pseudo-code and there're some implementation details to handle.
The reason why this algorithm can work lies in the well-defined datastructures. You can notice that for each specific i, RaceID/Statistics/NameList all denote the same logical object, so we can use while to do traverse and dump 85 * if-elseif. (There're 85 strings altogether in the datastructures).
But there's a price to pay. In order to make the algorithm work properly, the logical order among all three data structures should be maintained, or else it'll jumble up. But the problem is, in Skyrim system one creature may have many races, for example the spider has FrostbiteSpiderRace/FrostbiteSpiderRaceLarge/FrostbiteSpiderRaceGiant. I handled all these races so there's no problem for spider, but I didn't handle ALL conditions. For example SkeletonNecroRace is left out.
Why didn't you handle for races? Because multiple races means I need to handle these differently, and it hurts the algorithm. I made sure to include all common races, so only in rare cases you may encounter this problem.

I hope you can enjoy this mod!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/05/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexlabFramework 1.60+
  • Special Edition Compatible

I'm not quite sure from your description, but does your mod unlock pictures for each achievement on top of the added buffs? Because that would be really cool if it's something like the Witchers sex cards.

I can make that, but I'm quite lazy so the 7 achievements will randomly show up when you open MCM, regardless of whether you've completed the achievements.

Female only ?

Female only. You can use male but the statistics will not work properly.

I would install this mod for sure if it awarded you with a perk point or two every achievement you got.

Of course you get perks after you unlock achievements. 

This mod sounds really fun, I'll definitely try it out :)

Is it possible to make a version without creatures btw?

It'd bother me to have only those unfinished, I am not really into creature stuff, so it would stay unfinished always :D

I used a race-detect method, and as you know human races are far less than creature races. It would be too meager if I only used human races. Maybe I will develop an animation-type-detect method in the future. :D

Maybe I am just supremely un tech-savy, but every time I try and download the file, it opens up windows Solitaire? It even says in the downloads: .solitairetheme8.rar

Am I just really stupid, or is it something with my comp or the way the file is set up?

I just tried it out and it worked fine for me. Maybe you should try again.

Maybe I am just supremely un tech-savy, but every time I try and download the file, it opens up windows Solitaire? It even says in the downloads: .solitairetheme8.rar

Am I just really stupid, or is it something with my comp or the way the file is set up?

Don't worry about that, just save it to desktop and open the file with 7zip, I get what you're describing sometimes, always makes me laugh when I see solitaire icon xD

This mod sounds really fun, I'll definitely try it out :)

Is it possible to make a version without creatures btw?

It'd bother me to have only those unfinished, I am not really into creature stuff, so it would stay unfinished always :D

I used a race-detect method, and as you know human races are far less than creature races. It would be too meager if I only used human races. Maybe I will develop an animation-type-detect method in the future. :D

If you want more control, you can use FormLists of actors or keywords or factions and check if your sex partner is matching the criteria in that list. You could make some pretty fun conditions this way. FormLists aren't too taxing on the engine, either.

what kind of permanent buffs and powerful spells the player will get? just more damage or defence? are they overpowered?

You can explore yourself, but I promise it won't break game balance.

then i'm going to trust you, i really liked the premise of the mod

Wow! an adult version of Achieve That!  nice! I'm gonna try this one with Beastess since I can tackle all of the creatures listed there easily...are there any plans in the future of including creatures from Skyrim Immersive Creatures or Monster Mod? It would also be awesome if the rewards system would be like in Achieve That with some rewards like perk points or addition to stamina or health or other skills... but as it is, this looks promising hope this gets more work and updates!!

• 2 weeks later...

This looks interesting, but what about a lore friendlier version that could make the achievements more befitting for The Elder Scrolls? 

e.g. Different achievement titles in the mcm, and perhaps a book and/or diary in the inventory. 

The book could be 'The Lessons of Dibella and Mara: Beauty and Love - Written by Some Ancient Bard'  It would give vague descriptions and achievements of famous women long ago, who would bang everybody and everything to gain favor from the divines; The diary would be personal notes and basically just a different way to see the checklist that's in the MCM