Looting Torsos?

Only used manual install for SKSE an FNIS.

If I need to manually install I download the file, then find it with MO's file search an add feature.  So, I really shouldn't have any loose files.

xpmse version 3.9 is out. download that one. it's a good fomod now. on the first page of choices remember to keep to the default HDT rig.

you have the right version of CBBE, but maybe reinstall that as well...i'm pretty sure xpmse failed install is causing the issue (but, like my sexlab nude suit check boxes, i'm sure to be wrong again)

If I need to manually install I download the file, then find it with MO's file search an add feature.  So, I really shouldn't have any loose files.

xpmse version 3.9 is out. download that one. it's a good fomod now. on the first page of choices remember to keep to the default HDT rig.

you have the right version of CBBE, but maybe reinstall that as well...i'm pretty sure xpmse failed install is causing the issue (but, like my sexlab nude suit check boxes, i'm sure to be wrong again)

I* actually already have 3.9 XP32MSE installed. I'll reinstall CBBE, see if that works. 

I* actually already have 3.9 XP32MSE installed. I'll reinstall CBBE, see if that works. 

i think if you're using MO the best thing to do at this point is to look at your left pane order. to that end, find modlist.txt

C:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\profiles\[name]\modlist.txt

After you check both CBBE and SOS (or whatever male body replace you're using), also check if anything is overwriting those body meshes (use the conflict tab).

Alright, so I did the suggested actions but seem to be encountering more CTDs.

Which actions? My suggestions didn't involve any modifications so it shouldn't have any affect on CTDs...

Did you find any conflicts on those meshes?

Actually....So far so good actually. No more disappearing bodies as of yet, or much in the way of CTDs.  Though now whenever I do some werewolf raping my camera gets locked into position.

Archived