No boxing ring or arena yet?

Admittedly I don't have any of the DLC (yet), but I'm surprised at the lack of a boxing ring or arena mod. I'd love to have me some good old fashioned Vegas brawls, maybe with night time foxy fighting with the loser getting raped til they can't walk anymore >.>

If you look at historical footage of fights taking place in 50's vegas, it's always inside a boxing ring. Since Fallout 3 takes place in a stylized advancement of that era, it would be more lore friendly to have a standard ring. Also, there IS a boxing ring mod in progress as well as a strip club in the New Vegas Restoration Project, version 11.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/35100

I'm wondering how hard it would be for somebody to just add in Sexout extensions to that, or add in the physical assets from the standard boxing ring to the gentlemen's club as an addon.

Archived