So, even if i install this mod i can't make the characters have sex?

I need to install another mod for them to have sex?

I'm asking this because i've installed this mod the right way, i did everything correctly, i use Wrye Bash, LOOT, TES5edit, the Scriptcleaner when necessary, FNIS, XP32 skeleton, USLEEP, i have 105 mods and Dual Sheath Redux, Sexy Moves, i have things that alter animations and my game runs fine, no CTD, nothing.

Then i used the debugspell on target to see some sex animations, at first they worked but then i got CTD just after using it on Lydia inside Breezehome, it happened when i decided to use the bed. Then when i finally got a full sex animation, at the end i got the runtime error. I repaired with the vcredist.exe

Then i tried again, i got one sex animation till the end and the other one just CTD. There was literally nothing on the Papyrus log to help me and sometimes when i tried to use the spell right after one animation, it wouldn't work.

I only have SOS with the futa for CBBE and that's it, nothing else.

So, what mod do i need to have sex with NPCs and not use the spells from SexLab?

Right now i uninstalled the mod.

There are many mods that can start some sex scenes. The variety is immense.

Random starts? SexLab Eager NPCs.

Controlled scenes? Scent of Sex.

Combat sex? Defeat.

I need to install another mod for them to have sex?

I'm asking this because i've installed this mod the right way, i did everything correctly, i use Wrye Bash, LOOT, TES5edit, the Scriptcleaner when necessary, FNIS, XP32 skeleton, USLEEP, i have 105 mods and Dual Sheath Redux, Sexy Moves, i have things that alter animations and my game runs fine, no CTD, nothing.

Then i used the debugspell on target to see some sex animations, at first they worked but then i got CTD just after using it on Lydia inside Breezehome, it happened when i decided to use the bed. Then when i finally got a full sex animation, at the end i got the runtime error. I repaired with the vcredist.exe

Then i tried again, i got one sex animation till the end and the other one just CTD. There was literally nothing on the Papyrus log to help me and sometimes when i tried to use the spell right after one animation, it wouldn't work.

I only have SOS with the futa for CBBE and that's it, nothing else.

So, what mod do i need to have sex with NPCs and not use the spells from SexLab?

Right now i uninstalled the mod.

The description of the mod explicitly states you need other mods which USE the Framework. Why are you complaining about that?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/ <----- Index of mods that use the Framework to implement sex in myriad ways. I think this is what you may have missed, mix and match to implement sex in your game the way you want it to occur.

Archived