Bodycollection

El_Torro

View File

Here is my first work in Sims 4. In the first package is a small collection of sexy clothing to find in Accesory "Socks". So you can use this in WW also. This files are compatibel with cmar´s 3d nipples. :heart::heart:

In the second file are the Skins to the pictures first. The Skins be present from shaved to full :angel: hairy in natural mode. This is a starter from me and i think, i improve this in a few time. The Skins be full compatible with Cmars´s stuff.

The third is a very short skirt with or without panties. Show the picture.

...... I wish a funny gameplay

//www.loverslab.com/screenshots/thumb-e2903bc903aef3ef3f12b14a1d651fe2-031016_15-18-05.png

File Name: Bodycolection

File Submitter: El_Torro

File Submitted: 03 Oct 2016

File Category: The Sims 4

Here is my first work in Sims 4. This is a small collection of sexy clothing embedded in Socks. This files are compatibel with cmar´s 3d nipples.

download.png

Click here to download this file

Nice work, you should redo your subject line and your photo link is off.

//www.loverslab.com/screenshots/thumb-a6dbe328f075a6268a0b989370562fb0-031016_15-18-05.png

Here is my first work in Sims 4. This is a small collection of sexy clothing to find in Accesory "Socks". So you can use this in WW also. This files are compatibel with cmar´s 3d nipples. :heart: :heart:

download.png

Hot!! Great work, thanks!

PS: What skin are you use? Where are you download? Its so beautiful.

//www.loverslab.com/screenshots/thumb-a6dbe328f075a6268a0b989370562fb0-031016_15-18-05.png

Here is my first work in Sims 4. This is a small collection of sexy clothing to find in Accesory "Socks". So you can use this in WW also. This files are compatibel with cmar´s 3d nipples. :heart: :heart:

download.png

Hot!! Great work, thanks!

PS: What skin are you use? Where are you download? Its so beautiful.

is updated include skins. I have more, but currently a bit too little time.

Excellent work!  I'm putting these to good use in my game and look forward to seeing the rest of your stuff if you decide to upload it. 

Downloaded and installed accordingly, but the skins are not showing, just featureless bodies.

Are you applying them in skin details?  They're overlays, not default replacements.

Excellent work!  I'm putting these to good use in my game and look forward to seeing the rest of your stuff if you decide to upload it. 

Downloaded and installed accordingly, but the skins are not showing, just featureless bodies.

Are you applying them in skin details?  They're overlays, not default replacements.

Thanks a ton xD. I didn't think to enable cas.fulleditmode and check skin details.

Hi and thanks for your nice replys.

I have the skin composition posted for Mike24 because of answere of my crotchless body pictures. This skins are NOT related in a Summary. This was a impulsively action.

I just work on a context of a skintextures for all ages with difficult distinctions of the body characteristics.

I hope in few weeks to beending this project. I will this bunch together like navetsea in sims 2 or 3, but age related.

:shy: :shy: :shy:

Hi and thanks for your nice replys.

I have the skin composition posted for Mike24 because of answere of my crotchless body pictures. This skins are NOT related in a Summary. This was a impulsively action.

I just work on a context of a skintextures for all ages with difficult distinctions of the body characteristics.

I hope in few weeks to beending this project. I will this bunch together like navetsea in sims 2 or 3, but age related.

:shy: :shy: :shy:

More kinky clothing!!!  :D  :P

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks -_-

i think with a skin overlay you get more flexible to give your game a different look.

In my game i change the skin of my important sims with mc. So far be the age - related details too simple. I try to change this.So should be in the game teens, youngs, adjults, milfs, elders etc. with a lot on difficult skins.

Then you can play a own story with many possibilities........

• 1 month later...

Thanks a ton xD. I didn't think to enable cas.fulleditmode and check skin details.

im having the same problem but i dont understand how you fixed it

• 2 years later...

Archived