[request/help] NiteGuardian's mods costume slot help thingy

Emmerich

I recently tried to install NiteGuardian's Hoodie, Xmas and Hula remixes, and they kept crashing my game. Then I installed them without any DLC and they worked perfectly. My question is: Could someone remake these mods so they have costume slots not affected by DLC? Thanks in advance

It's easier to do it yourself. With the DLC Tool, you can choose which costumes will take up which slots.

The latest version can be downloaded here. It's worth noting that Mai only has 5 slots, all of which are taken up by her DLC costume pack. So unless you don't have that particular pack, all you can really do is change her hair and face.

It's easier to do it yourself. With the DLC Tool, you can choose which costumes will take up which slots.

The latest version can be downloaded here. It's worth noting that Mai only has 5 slots, all of which are taken up by her DLC costume pack. So unless you don't have that particular pack, all you can really do is change her hair and face.

I tried to do it with the DLC Tool, but I kept failing miserably.

Guess I'll try again :P

Archived