need help

Why a new thread? Use your old thread !

Hiyoko Generator ,

HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother,

HiyokoGeneratorCreatures 

You must have HiyokoClub.esm, TamagoClub.esm and LoversTamagoClub.esp active! ( You have no TamagoClub.esm in your load order ? install it ! )

AND you can only use HiyokoGeneratorCreatures  OR HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother ! not both!

--------------------------------

LoversGGBlackmail ? two versions? only one esp !!! delete one.

-------------------------------------

xlds.esp  not very stable Mod

----------------------------------

How many PlayerSlave encounter esp do you have ????( 9 ) That are too much. So many patches do not exist!  Old and new versions ? ( I can not see the full names! ) Delete all , use only the newest version and patches.

--------------------------------------

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp at the end of the load order !! always the last esp !

Other tips and Load order example, see my yellow Link below. ( also how to post a load order )

Why a new thread? Use your old thread !

Hiyoko Generator ,

HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother,

HiyokoGeneratorCreatures 

You must have HiyokoClub.esm, TamagoClub.esm and LoversTamagoClub.esp active! ( You have no TamagoClub.esm in your load order ? install it ! )

AND you can only use HiyokoGeneratorCreatures  OR HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother ! not both!

LoversGGBlackmail ? two versions? only one esp !!! delete one.

-------------------------------------

xlds.esp  not very stable Mod

----------------------------------

How many PlayerSlave encounter esp do you have ????( 9 ) That are too much. So many patches do not exist!  Old and new versions ? ( I can not see the full names! ) Delete all , use only the newest version and patches.

--------------------------------------

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp at the end of the load order !! always the last esp !

Other tips and Load order example, see my yellow Link below. ( also how to post a load order )

i have tryed to find the ESM's or the ESP's to them . I cant seem to find them if u could plz give me a working link to the mods esm that im missing

post-1147337-0-48506800-1474510400_thumb.png

post-1147337-0-30829800-1474510470_thumb.png

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/
post 17
TamagoClub115c_Rev3.7z   ( that's the Tamago esm )

Or

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/?p=508057

post 194

TamagoClubv1_15c-Rev_3_Test_Debug.7z

Not sure but I think I use the second one.

-------------

LoversFSE.esp  old outdated ! delete it ( it was for sex sounds. Now sounds are all in the Lovers/LAPF base Mod )

srry if this isnt the right place after this post ill make sure for anything that may come up . i have gone to from not geting into citys to not geting out of buildings lol now im up to not being able to load a save when on a horse lol ill post my loadouts on the right place so plz post here or find it on the right page

Archived