Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair - Armpits - Pubes - Bum Crack

still can't figure how to use this amazing mod ...nothing new appear on the race menu body paint ...should i do the retexture manually through photoshop or what ...the armpit slavetats is working now ..but the body hair is not ..??!!

hmmm...  check that you have the latest version of RaceMenu installed. All the hair choices should appear under the Body Paint tab of Racemenu.

still can't figure how to use this amazing mod ...nothing new appear on the race menu body paint ...should i do the retexture manually through photoshop or what ...the armpit slavetats is working now ..but the body hair is not ..??!!

hmmm...  check that you have the latest version of RaceMenu installed. All the hair choices should appear under the Body Paint tab of Racemenu.

..thanks but i already got it updated months back and after i read your comment about the update issue i did overwrite the files again to find it's still the same files i downloaded monthes ago ...is there another vesion of Race menu you mean ..?? ..i got this one 6:31, 7 November 2015

..thanks but i already got it updated months back and after i read your comment about the update issue i did overwrite the files again to find it's still the same files i downloaded monthes ago ...is there another vesion of Race menu you mean ..?? ..i got this one 6:31, 7 November 2015

not sure why you would be having this issue. Have you got this mods esp below Racemenu in your load order?

• 5 months later...

Hi, I see on your page that the racemenu supports the textures for pubes, armpit hair, and bumhair. When I used racemenu, I did not see the navel or back hair options come up. Does racemenu only support those 3 categories, or am I missing something?

Hi, I see on your page that the racemenu supports the textures for pubes, armpit hair, and bumhair. When I used racemenu, I did not see the navel or back hair options come up. Does racemenu only support those 3 categories, or am I missing something?

hmmm... that's odd. You should see all 5 hair areas in Racemenu. Not sure what could cause that.

I have just downloaded the file from LL to check and it does have the navel and back textures included. Can only suggest re installation.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 9/23/2018 at 3:37 PM, aspirine2 said:

blank white texture when i use the nipple texture in racemenu ..??

Racemenu applies white colour by default. Have you tried changing the colours whilst in Racemenu?

EDIT: I have just rechecked this and notice that the texture file has gone missing. I will investigate further and post a fix when I have resolved it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2019 at 12:56 AM, Khaahan said:

image.png.52e8243a5f261bd089e50075d614e319.png

Is that from CUUNP {Chinese UUNP}!? I've installed it but  I couldn't see it "in action" yet... I just hope physics and collision work. If it's not which UUNP or UNPB is that? Thanks. Cheers!

Sorry for late reply (been on holidays).

I presume you are wanting to know how I achieved such a generous amount of labia? Its just a Bodyslide (labia slider) adjustment you can make when using the Clams of Skyrim (Cosio) body . I think it is outside the range of the Bodyslide slider, so you will have to highlight the setting and type in a number like 150 or 200 (normal slider setting is between 0 to 100 )

On 6/24/2019 at 2:35 AM, dePog said:

Sorry for late reply (been on holidays).

I presume you are wanting to know how I achieved such a generous amount of labia? Its just a Bodyslide (labia slider) adjustment you can make when using the Clams of Skyrim (Cosio) body . I think it is outside the range of the Bodyslide slider, so you will have to highlight the setting and type in a number like 150 or 200 (normal slider setting is between 0 to 100 )

Thanks. It was all about the body where the genitalia were from. In my presets mod for JaneBod Enhanced for FO4 I already use working on sliders ranges {I think I went over 200 and used several different sliders since JBE has many} to get a thick fleshy look and I was just willing to get the same thing for UUNP/UNPB n Skyrim.

• 6 months later...

New SlaveTats Version available for download

Hey Guys,

Just a quick announcement to let you know that I have created a SlaveTats version of my "Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair" mod . Its not as configurable as using Racemenu, but it will allow you to add hair (Pubes, armpits, crack, back and navel) to any NPC in game, not just your main character. There are two grayscale versions of each style (Dark hair, fair hair), but Slavetats colour choices will pretty much override it. However, if you want lighter hair colours you are best starting with the fair option, and if you want darker hair then start with the dark styles, then play around with the SlaveTats colours until you get your desired shading. This is currently just CBBE, but if it seems popular then I'll make the necessary positioning adjustments for UNP.

Of course, you will need to have Slavetats installed first for this mod to work, lol.

On 12/30/2017 at 8:51 AM, XxSLaYeRZzxX said:

I wonder... Couldn't you make it possible to be able to change all the hair in SlaveTats? The way you made with the Pits ones?

Edit: I tried to do it myself but failed miserably in the process. So yeah, if you ever feel like making it, I'd appreciate it.

Only took me 2 years to get around to it. lol

• 1 month later...