Trying to find Priestess Outfit again

CrisG9

I found a very nice H Cup Japanese Priestess outfit for Oblvion, i think it was by either a Japanese or Chinese modder in this style:

Kikyo055.jpg

I did not make a good note of its name and now have a ton of files to dig thru, can anyone help with this search? thanks

I found a very nice H Cup Japanese Priestess outfit for Oblvion' date=' i think it was by either a Japanese or Chinese modder in this style:

I did not make a good note of its name and now have a ton of files to dig thru, can anyone help with this search? thanks

[/quote']

Yea, I recognize it. I think it is a SpeedBuster mod. The nif is named Tomoearmor.nif if that helps. I have the meshes and textures but not the esp as I just put armors in my own custom esp to save slots. If I find a link I will post it. It is an outfit from Queen's blade.

If no one comes up with a link you can also try posting here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=119

A TON of people watch and help folks in that thread.

Wasnt this one of the included outfits in the loverspk cosplay mod?

I can't for the life of me figure out where I got it' date=' nor can I find my archive file for it. I only have the meshes and textures since I use my own custom esp for all clothes and armor. It would help if I could remember the actual name of the darn clothing set.

OP is this it?

nifskope201206071830438.jpg

GSB - you may be right as there is a futa version too.

ys i think that is it. It may be from the DM ver 2 Wardrobe not sure, i am going to try there, and now i think with that name i can look in my archives..i just have so many files saves i could not for the life of me remember the name, i am pretty sure that is it, it is a very nice outfit and very good for alyrid themes. thanks a lot for the help, if any one finds the nif please post.

Wasnt this one of the included outfits in the loverspk cosplay mod?

I can't for the life of me figure out where I got it' date=' nor can I find my archive file for it. I only have the meshes and textures since I use my own custom esp for all clothes and armor. It would help if I could remember the actual name of the darn clothing set.

OP is this it?

nifskope201206071830438.jpg

GSB - you may be right as there is a futa version too.

yeah there is there should be a melona armor as well and a bunch of other cosplay stuff. you had the name right by the way it is tomoe. i still have it in my data folder too.

i think the SPB collection on nexus has the normal sized version, or am I thinking of the hentai collection both are great and contain a zillion armors making it tough to remember

i know where it is, it comes with the SPB collection, i tried every box and found it, i don't normally use it tough, i use a normal one that actually looks like that pic from hentaimania2 (basically any priestess you kill has one and they respawn so.... you can turn all cyrodil into a priestess galore with MCS trade)

on the other hand i wish speedbuster shared the hairs...oh yeah, here is the collection of clothes

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/24131

Guest strike105x

That one should be named hakama girls if my memory serves me right, its double melons sized and available in the speed buster collection.

Archived