Sex animations wont happen,someone please help!( I have FNIS SkyUI Sexlab)

I need help something is stopping my animations from working all that happens is they stand near each other and moan I've messed around with this for HOURS no luck, it used to work so well I would appreciate any mod suggestions that might help, manual instructions anything might solve it please help.....

I need help something is stopping my animations from working all that happens is they stand near each other and moan I've messed around with this for HOURS no luck, it used to work so well I would appreciate any mod suggestions that might help, manual instructions anything might solve it please help.....

wow. talk about vague. I wish there was a FAQ entry about "all that happens is they stand near each other and moan"...i really do, except i have no idea what actors are involved, what animations are working (if any), if you even know about how to use FNIS, and whether or not you manually install/use NMM/use MO, and most importantly if you're merely talking about the aggressors not animating

what you basically said was "STUFF NOT WORKING! MAKE IT WORK, MEOW!"

Archived