WyrmLord729 Posted September 17, 2016 Posted September 17, 2016 I need help something is stopping my animations from working all that happens is they stand near each other and moan I've messed around with this for HOURS no luck, it used to work so well I would appreciate any mod suggestions that might help, manual instructions anything might solve it please help.....
ShinyEevee Posted September 17, 2016 Posted September 17, 2016 Did you RUN the FNIS tool in your data folder?
Guest Posted September 17, 2016 Posted September 17, 2016 Please tell us: * How do you install mods (MO, NMM, manual) * All the results of running FNIS * How do you start the animation (which mod.)
WyrmLord729 Posted September 17, 2016 Author Posted September 17, 2016 I need help something is stopping my animations from working all that happens is they stand near each other and moan I've messed around with this for HOURS no luck, it used to work so well I would appreciate any mod suggestions that might help, manual instructions anything might solve it please help.....
bradster511 Posted September 17, 2016 Posted September 17, 2016 try downloading zaz animation pack then try it again
majorfreak Posted September 19, 2016 Posted September 19, 2016 wow. talk about vague. I wish there was a FAQ entry about "all that happens is they stand near each other and moan"...i really do, except i have no idea what actors are involved, what animations are working (if any), if you even know about how to use FNIS, and whether or not you manually install/use NMM/use MO, and most importantly if you're merely talking about the aggressors not animating what you basically said was "STUFF NOT WORKING! MAKE IT WORK, MEOW!"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.