Is there a hotkey to masterbate anywhere in Sexlab framework, or do I need another mod installed?

Pkatt

Sorry, if this is answered already somewhere.  I've searched the forum, and I'm either searching wrong, or can't find it.   I've also looked all through the MCM at all my mods, and can't seem to find it.

Basically, running Sexlab, and Aroused Redux-   If the arousal level gets too high, my pc will finally stop and masterbate herself.    It would be nice to be able to have her go somewhere more private, of her own choice, instead of the middle of the street unexpectedly.  LOL

Back when I was playing New Vegas, running Sexout, I remember I had the "y" key programmed to do this.    Is there anywhere in Sexout, or Aroused, that I can do the same thing, and if so, where in the MCM menu is it, because I can't seem to find it.

If there is not a key for it, in those two mods, what mod would be best for me to install, to accomplish that one single purpose?

thanks!

Archived