I cant seem to get the herm player to show up. I can not get nexus mod manager to install the Extra add on at all. I tried uninstalling the mod and reinstalling it several times. HorntWereHermPlayer.esp is not showing up under plugins. I see 2500AD0 SkinHermWerewolvsSoft in TESSedit but do not know what to do since creature framework shows the skins on a seperate list. However when i try to transform i get the Hornywerewolves skin not the herm skin. My player is a male imperial. Any suggestions?

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, blackpheonix0000 said:

Is there a version for the special edition? because I was dumb to get that version of them game. And it didn't help that the regular one was "unlisted" .

this mod includes HWOS assets within it:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5465-horny-creatures-of-skyrim-special-edition/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, shadro said:

Is it possible to change the players beast form? for I have been trying to find this mod and I have now found it and I am curious if it is possible.

yes, the WereHermPlayer.esp will let you do that.

(also HWOS is included in HCOS, so you should remove HWOS if you have HCOS installed)

Sooo i could use a bit of help here. Basically, i use the Temptress custom race with custom skins i got from someone. However, WereHermPlayer.esp makes it so that the body, feet and hand custom textures disappear from the Temptress Race.

I looked through this topic and found the part where MadMansGun told someone to Copy the "Armor Addon" from the Custom race into the Armature of WereHermPlayer.esp. I Honestly tried, but i couldn't really seem to find the way to copy them into the Armature, and i dont even know if this would fix the problem. xD....

1 hour ago, Rikkarika said:

Sooo i could use a bit of help here. Basically, i use the Temptress custom race with custom skins i got from someone. However, WereHermPlayer.esp makes it so that the body, feet and hand custom textures disappear from the Temptress Race.

I looked through this topic and found the part where MadMansGun told someone to Copy the "Armor Addon" from the Custom race into the Armature of WereHermPlayer.esp. I Honestly tried, but i couldn't really seem to find the way to copy them into the Armature, and i dont even know if this would fix the problem. xD....

right click on the empty line next to Armature and select add (and be careful not to click on remove), it will add a new line for you to edit.

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

right click on the empty line next to Armature and select add (and be careful not to click on remove), it will add a new line for you to edit.

OH, i got it to work now. Thanks. Couldn't really figure out how to add anything new cause whenever i right-clicked, it wouldn't show such an option. Guess i was just clicking the wrong place. Ty! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, KrazyKraut15 said:

Does anybody know how i can get the player hermwolf for SSE?

install HCOS SSE and go get the HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7z from HCOS SLE and navigate to "\HCOS Werewolf extras\Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch\no DGHCP\" and grab the esp.

On 4/7/2020 at 6:15 PM, MadMansGun said:

install HCOS SSE and go get the HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7z from HCOS SLE and navigate to "\HCOS Werewolf extras\Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch\no DGHCP\" and grab the esp.

i might be pushing my luck here, but is there a way to have the HDT werewolves for SSE as the player's hermwolf model?

10 hours ago, KrazyKraut15 said:

i might be pushing my luck here, but is there a way to have the HDT werewolves for SSE as the player's hermwolf model?

the mesh itself should be possible, but the hdt part is unknown, so the mesh may need to be edited with NifSkope to remove the NiStringExtraData.

15 minutes ago, CFalkreath said:

Is it possible to change other NPC beast forms (like Aela) into a hermwolf? Would that involve going into the BSA files and altering those meshes, or is there a less intrusive method?

find and edit/add her "WNAM - Worn Armor" line and set it to SkinHermWerewolvesHard [ARMO:xx005AD1]

xx = whatever id the mod is using.

On 4/15/2020 at 1:53 PM, MadMansGun said:

find and edit/add her "WNAM - Worn Armor" line and set it to SkinHermWerewolvesHard [ARMO:xx005AD1]

xx = whatever id the mod is using.

Sorry for the late response, I was busy and to be away from my computer for a good while. Assuming you do this in xedit, I couldn't access that field. It was greyed out and I couldn't type in it. I tried googling it but couldn't find anyone with a similar issue.

I also should've been more specific: is there a way I could change the default werewolf so that ALL other npcs use the herm model? Is it the same process?