So I accidentally sent my follower to Jail somewhere

I was interacting with one of the female followers from my Luxury Suite, the one where you can have all females as workers? Anyways I decided to click on the option in which I say to her "You've been a naughty girl and now you'll be shackled as punishment" or something along those lines. She let out a faint "huh?" just before she disappeared right in front of me. Naturally I thought she had been sent to the basement at the Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite, seeing as how she worked there and when it happened we were standing on the front porch when it happened. Well after searching around and then going by the Paradise Valley Underground Bathhouse and checking the dungeon there, it's literally on the other side of the river from the Luxury Suite, she's nowhere to be found.

Does anybody have the slightest clue as to where she'd be at? Those are the only two "kinky" player homes I have and I do have a couple more installed but they're totally out of the question. As far as mods go that could fit the bill I have...

SexLab Framework

Devious Expansion along with the Assets addon

Amorous Adventures

Zaz Animation Pack

OSA & OSex

Wet Function Redux

SexLab Aroused, Mathcmaker and Romance

Scent of Sex 

Schlongs of Skyrim

SexLab Animation Pack

SexLab Animation Loader

SexLab Animations by Leito

That's pretty much it as far as "kinky adult sex mods" go lol.

Everything else that I have installed are texture packs, armors, weapons, weather and lighting mods, stuff like that.

I don't have any mods installed regarding Slave Trading or Ownership. Nor do I have any actual "Prison" mods. Hell I didn't even know the place at paradise valley had a dungeon with actual jail cells until I stumbled upon it earlier today during my first venture to the place. It's how I knew to even bother checking there in the first place lol!

I'm thinking she's either at Paradise Valley or the Luxury Suite but still "en route" to either one of them. I honestly don't know how long it takes for NPC's to get sent to the shackles for being "naughty" lol.

Does anybody have a clue as to where she would have been sent too? I do have a save prior to accidentally sending her to where ever she is going but the "kinky" side of me wants to find this "naughty girl" prison/lockup so that I know first hand where it is I'll be sending, I mean rescuing my followers from in the future, I mean hopefully not the future....seriously though lol?

Help? biggrin.png

If you don't get any definite solutions for your problem, install jbNPCMap, reload the earlier save, target the girl and add to the list (default key is numpad 7) then open the MCM for jbNPCMap, open the npc list (in your case it'll be list 1), click on her name then select "add to map", save again then send her to prison, this time you'll be able to track her as the map marker will show you where she is as map marked npcs will be in a quest added to the miscellaneous section of your quest journal, just enable the quest , you can also select move to npc from the list if you have trouble finding a way to reach her.

I have all my followers tagged and even vanilla npcs I want to keep track of with this handy mod, it can hold lists of hundreds of npcs, but only has room for 40 npc map markers, as an added bonus you can also enable/disable any selected npc you have in the list, set them protected or essential, or remove protected/essential (use with caution, you may end up getting a quest related npc killed by a dragon/vampire/creature attack and break the quest).

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62022/?

What alpha said should work best to figure out where the NPC is, but I'm 99% sure she should be chained up/in prison in the dark area of the underground bathhouse (that command comes from that mod to send NPCs to that spot as prisoners).  She may be bugged/inside a wall or something however.

Hey, Thanks for the replies guys! I can't believe I didn't think of looking for that solution earlier. Kinda like GPS for my followers lol!

EDIT: I wanted to thank my fellow users for helping me with my problem. I would gladly mark each answer as the solution to my problem because they all worked, one way or another. That being said if this topic was started in the wrong sub-forum, I apologize. It can be removed or moved to the correct sub-forum by a moderator. 

Thanks Again!

P.S. - I haven't made many posts here on LL, but I haven't really had to. Being able to read other users topics that were relating to a problem I had and finding a solution were enough for me to not have to start a new topic. The community here is hands down the type of community I was hoping for when getting started with heavily modding Skyrim. Not because of the adult orientated nature of the website in general, but the simple fact that the people on these forums are generally more helpful and nicer than those I find on the Nexus or Steam forums. Not to say that ALL users of those forums are unhelpful or mean, but I've solved more problems that I was having with my game by coming here than I have going elsewhere. 

Thanks Again!

Archived