NIOvveride Not Working?

So I have a problem with the body not expanding with mods like Player Succubus Quest, and Milk Mod Economy. The breasts don't get larger from milk production, and the belly is not expanding with soulgem pregnancy. However, the belly does expand with Fill Her Up. So clearly NIO is working, but for whatever reason, not for those two mods. I have NIO installed through Race Menu. 

edit: i fixed it, pls delete

It's good etiquette when you find a solution to an issue like this to post what you did. This site is indexed by google, so people searching 'NIOverride not working' could stumble on this thread, and there's nothing more frustrating for people than seeing someone just saying they fixed it with no details.

Well It turned out that it wasn't a problem with NIO. In MME, I looked in debug milk maid, and two of the numbers that deal with breast scaling were in the negatives, negating the effect. Not sure why it was like that, because I know I didn't do that. As for PSQ, it seems you need a lot of gems in order to see an effect. I have like 17 gems and it's somewhere above size 5000 and the effect is quite small. 

Archived