Help getting Autolink to work on the steam version

Nyohohoho

Hi, I recently bought the game (after playing on a pirated version for along time) and I'm trying to install Autolink right now.

Problem is though, that after the relatively straight forward extract/drag installation whenever I launch the game I get a crash on startup, while removing the autolink files will make it work again.

Does anyone know the reason for that? Does it only work on pirated version?

Any help?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I recently bought the game (after playing on a pirated version for along time) and I'm trying to install Autolink right now.

Problem is though, that after the relatively straight forward extract/drag installation whenever I launch the game I get a crash on startup, while removing the autolink files will make it work again.

Does anyone know the reason for that? Does it only work on pirated version?

Any help?

Thanks in advance.

Nope. I have the official and it works.

Try reading the autolink tutorial installation somewhere here.

I read http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11582418/1/ and it doesn't say anything about renaming stuff if you didn't install anything beforehand.

I had the same problem, try out the past version, 1.71

I tried version 2.23 on a fresh install and got the same result.

Edit: Fixed the fps issue I had by installing new drivers and restarting my PC.

Still crashing with Autolink though.

Archived