[DOA5LR] Motion Mod Set Release + Chair Set Update (9/18)

Harry Palmer

335 members have voted

1. 1. Did you successfully make them working?

• Yes it worked fine.
    • No, I need more detailed tutorial for AutoLink.

I don't know how many people are still interested in this,

but like I once talked about that before, I added donation button on the first page.
There was still something I was concerning about. But I decided to do it in this way.
And my biggest concern was that I didn't made up this far by my own hand. 
(Big progress has been made by Doutoku who made all the tools and FallingCat who made AutoLink.)
But just I wanted to allow it happened to me by myself.

I can't tell specific plan now, but I think I can say, there something unexpected still remained for it.

Thanks Harry for sharing.   This stuff is something new and interesting.   As for donation, I don't think you should have any concerns as you basically started the "nude revolution" in DOA5 on PC :D

where is the donation button ?

it's on the bottom of the first post.

and here too  :)

Donation.jpg

https://www.amazon.c...uct/B0145WHYKC/

To:
harrypalmermods@mail.ru

Try patreon harry... it's really easy to use, and anyone can donate as much as they want...

Most ppl think bad about patreon, but that's the easiest way to support they favorite artist...

Especially NSFW artist, since paypal is forbid NSFW stuff...

Thanks Harry for sharing.   This stuff is something new and interesting.   As for donation, I don't think you should have any concerns as you basically started the "nude revolution" in DOA5 on PC :D

Thanks timmyc

Try patreon henry... it's really easy to use, and anyone can donate as much as they want...

Most ppl think bad about patreon, but that's the easiest way to support they favorite artist...

Especially NSFW artist, since paypal is forbid NSFW stuff...

I can't have a us bank account.

Thanks anyway.

Harry Palmer's

Motion Mod Set Release

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Some of Motion Mod Sets for Paradise Movie will be released through this topic.

I think the motion sets in the picture above will be released at least.

And the mod sets will be mostly optimized for AutoLink.

Can you release/re-pack your "Pole Dance" into an easy mod like these? ... I am a noob who followed every step and instructions on your other thread about the "Pole Dance" ... I think I  followed the instructions "to the word". ... so how, I broke my game and I have no idea what exactly I did wrong.  I think I need a "drag-n-drop" package.

Thank You.

Archived