[DOA5LR] Motion Mod Set Release + Chair Set Update (9/18)

Harry Palmer

335 members have voted

1. 1. Did you successfully make them working?

• Yes it worked fine.
    • No, I need more detailed tutorial for AutoLink.

Haunted Lorelei 1 Stage Private Paradise
My First Mod I hope you enjoy smile.gif

Created by Harry Palmer and modified by me

I packed all the girls in the stage that no bug. if someone could explain me how to put objects in stages. I could do more mods. I do more mods codes. I'm not very good at 3D

DOWNLOAD:

https://openload.co/f/ZdCf4A5ETmw/Private_Paradise_Hallowen.rar

Deviantart

http://majornew.deviantart.com/gallery/60713182/My-Mods

post-1332032-0-63926400-1477154595_thumb.jpg

I hope you do not mind I fix bug Momiji and Rachel Both are with the feet a little buried in the sand. I recorded the rachel before then I finalized and only see after. It is better a little lower than far above also arranged Marie Rose and Honoka a little down. download and enjoy :)

attachicon.gifParvateParadiseF.zip

Thanks a lot for the fix! ^_^

And Harry, your mods are awesome man, you really did an excelent job. ;)

But tell me where can i put the files of the Ball Set. I trying to replace the files, but the volleyball doesn't appear at all.

I hope you do not mind I fix bug Momiji and Rachel Both are with the feet a little buried in the sand. I recorded the rachel before then I finalized and only see after. It is better a little lower than far above also arranged Marie Rose and Honoka a little down. download and enjoy :)

attachicon.gifParvateParadiseF.zip

Thanks a lot for the fix! ^_^

And Harry, your mods are awesome man, you really did an excelent job. ;)

But tell me where can i put the files of the Ball Set. I trying to replace the files, but the volleyball doesn't appear at all.

I'm not Harry. I'm Major. I just fix bug who did was the harry. Thank you anyway. but all mod credits are Harry i only fix bug :)

Hi...

I'm just wanna share Pole Dance Set Motion for all girls. It's not new motion, just rearrange so we can activate it by shortcut key (F9+F or F9+P) like Chair, Ball and Boat set motion.

Download here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5p-f3b8yej9RWMwY3d1S0dhVnM/view?usp=drivesdk

Step to activate (make sure to have newest Autolink):

1. Extract Pole.rar to Autolink folder

2. In game menu :

~Press F9+P to activate short Pole dance motion, or

~Press F9+F to activate full Pole dance motion

3. Select Paradise movie and VOILA!!! :shy:

#Fix facial for every girls on Full Pole dance motion

#Momiji and Rachel on different place, but you can change it if you want

#Some missmatch between hand and pole, sorry for that

#Bonus: my fav song "AWAY" from G.E.M. hope you like it

#Screenshot? you give me pleeeease :D

SPECIAL THANKS to Harry for everything (Mesh, Mods, Tool, Motion, Tutorial and etc)

and SORRY for my bad English...

How to change the music/song ?

Hi...

I'm just wanna share Pole Dance Set Motion for all girls. It's not new motion, just rearrange so we can activate it by shortcut key (F9+F or F9+P) like Chair, Ball and Boat set motion.

Download here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5p-f3b8yej9RWMwY3d1S0dhVnM/view?usp=drivesdk

Step to activate (make sure to have newest Autolink):

1. Extract Pole.rar to Autolink folder

2. In game menu :

~Press F9+P to activate short Pole dance motion, or

~Press F9+F to activate full Pole dance motion

3. Select Paradise movie and VOILA!!! :shy:

#Fix facial for every girls on Full Pole dance motion

#Momiji and Rachel on different place, but you can change it if you want

#Some missmatch between hand and pole, sorry for that

#Bonus: my fav song "AWAY" from G.E.M. hope you like it

#Screenshot? you give me pleeeease :D

SPECIAL THANKS to Harry for everything (Mesh, Mods, Tool, Motion, Tutorial and etc)

and SORRY for my bad English...

How to change the music/song ?

I'd like to know that too, Notepad won't let me save a new Paradise Pref file..post-822716-0-45077800-1477487195_thumb.jpg

However, you can add an mp3 and just name it GEM_AWAY(2)...post-822716-0-00587400-1477487578_thumb.jpg

@mazditzo

To change music/song:

1. Place your music (example.mp3) to folder Autolink/_Sound

2. Open ParvateParadise[F].ini file on folder Autolink/_Movie/_ParvateParadise

3. Edit/change 4th row:

BGM=Autolink\_Sound\GEM_AWAY.MP3

to be your desired music, example:

BGM=Autolink\_Sound\EXAMPLE.MP3

4. Save

5. Play the game, press F9+F in whatever menu, play private paradise movie and see/hear the result.

That's all, happy playing :)

@tskone

If your notepad won't let to save the .ini file, try to open the notepad first as administrator (right click on notepad aplication, select Run as administrator), then open the .ini file, edit and save.

Kneel before Zod, Notepad! Thank you so much rivan!

@mazditzo

To change music/song:

3. Edit/change 4th row:

4. Save

5. Play the game, press F9+F in whatever menu, play private paradise movie and see/hear the result.

OK thank you but...sadly it does not work for me (weird) even I'm using rename method to GEM_AWAY.mp3 ... sigh...

@mazditzo

To change music/song:

3. Edit/change 4th row:

4. Save

OK thank you but...sadly it does not work for me (weird) even I'm using rename method to GEM_AWAY.mp3 ... sigh...
Yeah thats weird...

Which version of your game and autolink? mine is 1.08 and autolink 2.50, it worked fine.

And make sure you edit/rename with identical name, capital/uppercase, no space between char/word.

@tskone

If your notepad won't let to save the .ini file, try to open the notepad first as administrator (right click on notepad aplication, select Run as administrator), then open the .ini file, edit and save.

Kneel before Zod, Notepad! Thank you so much rivan!
You're always welcome and glad can help :)

@mazditzo

To change music/song:

3. Edit/change 4th row:

4. Save

Hey...found another way. Move the Paradise(C,F ect) to your desktop, then right click and select edit. With yo0ur songs in the sound folder, edit the pref like rivan said, then save and plop it back in the AutoLink file.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Does anyone know how to get the camera angles (just like the DOAX3) camera angles during the pole dance motion of private paradise? I modded my Game with autolink 2.50 or whatever the latest one was from that cat guy on the chinese website. grabbed me some pole dance files and put them in my autolink folder that i made it lets me press F9 + 4 for the pole dance and i get the x4 pole dances but how do i get that awesome camera angle that looks just like DOAX3? Couldn't really find this anywhere, some guy on utube told me it's here on loverslab under the filename "Pole dance all Tina" and within that file archive was some files that had the data for the camera angle. Since this thread is about the motions and what not for paradise i thought i'd ask. need someone to point me int he right direction

Hello, Does anyone know how to get the camera angles (just like the DOAX3) camera angles during the pole dance motion of private paradise? I modded my Game with autolink 2.50 or whatever the latest one was from that cat guy on the chinese website. grabbed me some pole dance files and put them in my autolink folder that i made it lets me press F9 + 4 for the pole dance and i get the x4 pole dances but how do i get that awesome camera angle that looks just like DOAX3? Couldn't really find this anywhere, some guy on utube told me it's here on loverslab under the filename "Pole dance all Tina" and within that file archive was some files that had the data for the camera angle. Since this thread is about the motions and what not for paradise i thought i'd ask. need someone to point me int he right direction

Just scroll up this thread (go to previous page) then you will find it :)

Just scroll up this thread (go to previous page) then you will find it :)

The camera angle of the pole dance of the last long time is different from a camera angle of DOAX3.

Archived