[DOA5LR] Motion Mod Set Release + Chair Set Update (9/18)

Harry Palmer

335 members have voted

1. 1. Did you successfully make them working?

• Yes it worked fine.
    • No, I need more detailed tutorial for AutoLink.

Hi...

I'm just wanna share Pole Dance Set Motion for all girls. It's not new motion, just rearrange so we can activate it by shortcut key (F9+F or F9+P) like Chair, Ball and Boat set motion.

Download here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5p-f3b8yej9RWMwY3d1S0dhVnM/view?usp=drivesdk

Step to activate (make sure to have newest Autolink):

1. Extract Pole.rar to Autolink folder

2. In game menu :

~Press F9+P to activate short Pole dance motion, or

~Press F9+F to activate full Pole dance motion

3. Select Paradise movie and VOILA!!! :shy:

Thank you so much! This pack of yours is so great it inspired me to poke around and start finding Cheat Engine values for stuff I've been looking to edit for months. Look forward to a post about it once I've got everything locked down! Thanks again!!

I am pressing F9 + L,,  B, and C and nothing is happening none of those 3 keys work with F9 what am I doing wrong?

slow motion works and I can move the camera in auto link so I would think it would work

/autolink/

/_movie where the rest of the files are located from this mod (in chair, ball, boat)

version 1.08 and newest auto link

I tried it on every screen including movie screen, being in a movie

I have the exact same problem if anyone can help it would be much appreciated. I remember i got this mod to work before but now that i reinstalled it since the update i cant load the scenes

mai shower on primal stage  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

If you put together that animation, maybe consider moving her under the waterfall.

like this  :D  :D  :D

ofahhs.jpg

urvvhm.jpg

why you not set her right in waterfall, i remmeber can do dat

easy but animation and camera is worst  i dont like  fixed animation and camera is good   :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

btw give me your images mai on primal stage and set her right on the waterfall    :dodgy:  :dodgy:  :dodgy:

If you put together that animation, maybe consider moving her under the waterfall.

ofahhs.jpg

urvvhm.jpg

easy but animation and camera is worst  i dont like  :sleepy:  :sleepy:  :sleepy:

btw give me your images mai on primal stage and set her right on the waterfall    :dodgy:  :dodgy:  :dodgy:

well since my graphic card gone so i cant play this game, but just remeber dat can set location for her in there, just need take time to find right number

ofahhs.jpg

urvvhm.jpg

easy but animation and camera is worst  i dont like  :sleepy:  :sleepy:  :sleepy:

well since my graphic card gone so i cant play this game, but just remeber dat can set location for her in there, just need take time to find right number

how pathetic 

I THINK YOU'RE LIAR   :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

I didn't mean to make a fuss about it, I just though it looked a bit silly that she's acting like she's under a shower when she's just standing out in the open.

yeah you re right  :-/  :-/  :-/
i try take image on my game

she under in the waterfall    :D  :D  :D 

Enjoy  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: vrbuex.jpg

aglqhl.jpg

ofahhs.jpg

urvvhm.jpg

how pathetic 

set her right on the waterfall is bad idea  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Who's replacing your mai...??

And who's the body she's using ??

I have tried to swap with all female character but she still have neck problem...

Archived