[DOA5LR] Motion Mod Set Release + Chair Set Update (9/18)

Harry Palmer

335 members have voted

1. 1. Did you successfully make them working?

• Yes it worked fine.
    • No, I need more detailed tutorial for AutoLink.

I extracted the simple dance bin, you just need to rename the tdpack files correctly to make it work in your autolink folder. Rachel and Honoka were way out in the sea, Momiji was dancing about 3 feet in the air.

try these coordinates in your paradise ini:

MOMIJI
MovePlayerA=8.57, 0.02, 6.18
MoveCameraAndTarget=-7.7, 0.02, -7.4

RACHEL
MovePlayerA=24.57, 0.73, 1.0
MoveCameraAndTarget=-10.75, 0.65, -22.0

HONOKA
MovePlayerA=8.48, 0.20, -19.0
MoveCameraAndTarget=8.18, 0.19, -19.6

this scene also does weird things to my sweetFX, seems to enable/disable it while it plays. anyone else have that issue?

There are lot of sexy poses in DOAX3 right now. Is that possible to import those animations into DOA5LR? Have anyone ever tried successfully?

where the animation files ? please share i will try :)

I don't have the latest Doax3 Venus dump file yet and don't know where those animation files are located. I am kind of hesitant to download this huge file before knowing it's feasible. Maybe someone else already knows. Thanks for your help on this I will keep you updated if I find more information.

There are lot of sexy poses in DOAX3 right now. Is that possible to import those animations into DOA5LR? Have anyone ever tried successfully?

I don't have the latest Doax3 Venus dump file yet and don't know where those animation files are located. I am kind of hesitant to download this huge file before knowing it's feasible. Maybe someone else already knows. Thanks for your help on this I will keep you updated if I find more information.

you are welcome and thank you :shy:

you are welcome and thank you :shy:

If you want to give it a try, here is the link for downloading the dump file: https://vitapiracy.com/viewtopic.php?t=1762 . I got a slow internet connection.

I extracted the simple dance bin, you just need to rename the tdpack files correctly to make it work in your autolink folder. Rachel and Honoka were way out in the sea, Momiji was dancing about 3 feet in the air.

MOMIJI

RACHEL

HONOKA

this scene also does weird things to my sweetFX, seems to enable/disable it while it plays. anyone else have that issue?

Would you be willing to share your Simple Dance files?

I don't know what to do with those I extracted myself..

MOMIJI

RACHEL

HONOKA

unrar to \AutoLink\_Movie\ParvateParadise

F9+7 to activate in game, or rename the ini if you already have a movie on 7

Honoka has an issue with this movie, as mentioned here [http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45864-doahdm-401-nude-mod-111716-harry-palmer-osiri-drifter/page-82#entry1748619

simple dance.rar

MOMIJI

RACHEL

HONOKA

unrar to \AutoLink\_Movie\ParvateParadise

F9+7 to activate in game, or rename the ini if you already have a movie on 7

hey is there a update to autolink ? cause i press f9+7 and nothing happens.

Archived