Before the storm quest bug with hadvar running away?

Zor2k13

I get to riverwood following hadvar and instead of going to some invisible marker to talk to alvor he just runs straight to the sleeping giant inn but he gets stuck in the wall close to the door and won't stop running. When I use moveto command he just stands wherever I move him to. The time of day is the morning and alvor is sitting right there on his sharpening wheel at his shop while hadvar just runs by really fast.

I had previously went to riverwood and stored some stuff in a bag that is part of a neo costume mod. I am using LAL mod to allow me to skip the default beginning and immerslave mod to go along with it. I am thinking it is because I went to riverwood first maybe some invisible marker is deleted or only temporary for this part of the quest.

I have just updated to latest sanguines debauchery mod, Osex and OSA mods, deviously cursed loot mods all latest versions as of this post.

Yep it was at least one thing, don't go to riverwood before finding hadvar and just to be sure if you have any mods that alter riverwood externals don't store anything in those modded containers. Loaded an earlier save and went straight to the markers for LAL mod then everything worked.

Archived