[Sims 4] - UPDATED Majestic's Female Nude Skins

entwan

Hey, just thought to give it a go, and by now it all seems to work but my sims are putting on bottom swimwear when going to toilet or showering. Their top stays nude. Any idea what couldve gone wrong?

Edit: Probably because both are Teenagers?

I had that problem with modded bikini top and bottom.

Fixed the problem by deleting the bikini mod from game.

I don't know what causes the problem but you should delete the outfit part that stays visible in shower/bath/toilet and so on.

That might fix it.

When using the wicked woohoo mod and this skin, when my character is nude, she is wearing a pink bra for some reason, I don't know why this is happening or how to fix it, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and I am still getting this bug. How can I fix this?

known WW bug, should be fixed in next WW public release (click)

Thanks for the update, I thought it was something with the skins I was using, will keep an eye open for the update.

Theoretically, if I wanted to patch the missing texture problem in the unshaved package file, could I export the shaved version of the missing texture and import it into the unshaved package file? Yes, it would be the unshaved version, but it would fix the missing texture problem. Granted that would work?

I'm theoretically asking for a friend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've installed those skins, but I can't seem to get the added cleavage, nipple coloring, etc., to show up for Teen Sims? For the YA/Adult Sims, I have to go to "Skin Details" to have it all come together. But it's not doing that for Teen Sims. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled it and it's still doing the same thing? I'm not sure what to do. Most of my played Sims are teens, so it's a little frustrating.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, the only mods I have installed are the mosaic remover, this mod, and the bottom+top NoCAS female mod from your sexysims link.

Every time my sims get nude, they seem to have a bikini top on and a barbie doll bottom, what have I done wrong? I extracted all mods so it's just .package files in the mods folder.

When using the wicked woohoo mod and this skin, when my character is nude, she is wearing a pink bra for some reason, I don't know why this is happening or how to fix it, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and I am still getting this bug. How can I fix this?

known WW bug, should be fixed in next WW public release (click)

I'm having this same problem but have never used WW and don't plan to.

or can someone post a new file perhaps?

you can try the skin from my mod, it is Majestic's based but improoved. see the link in my signature

I tried it before and liked it well enough.

-An off topic thing-

However I would really like the butt or ass to have more detail and no tan lines.

Um... Sorry if you found this to be rude. It just my opinion though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived