Ok, sorry to bother yall but after another full reinstall of skyrim i tried to start a new game and it let me get into the fog loading screen but theres no pictures or words on loading screen and just as it looks like it might be working it goes complete black screen for a second then ctd's. I am fairly sure i have all my mods requirements and i dont think i have any conflicting mods, but i may be wrong... anywho, i am really not good with figuring out what the frak my Papyrus log is talking about, so im going to include that and my load order.. if anyone would like to give them a look over, i would be most appreciative! If anyone can help, i'd be very thankful!

P.S. Load order and Papyrus are in attachments because i cant remember how to make those spoiler things...

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2016-09-11T15-11-41.txt

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

huh. you'd think this would be an easy one to figure out too. well, sorry for being condescending, and purely speculative, but did you run skyrim from steam once before installing all your mods?

regardless, try this post for answers. pretty definitive.

as for your listed mods, that i can figure out, there's a bunch of really twitchy ones like slaverun reloaded, estrus, debauchery, etc. But, i'm sure there's a few members out there able to run all three with no problem, at first. *shrug*

Archived