Is anyone still playing this online (on PC)?

Nyohohoho

This is my first topic, so sorry if I break any rules by posting this.

Just wanted to ask if anyone is still playing this online (on PC). I'm about as good as the best A.I. now so I figured it'd be time to play against real humans, but I don't want to waste the 40 bucks if there's no one playing anyway.

Thanks in advance.

This is my first topic, so sorry if I break any rules by posting this.

Just wanted to ask if anyone is still playing this online (on PC). I'm about as good as the best A.I. now so I figured it'd be time to play against real humans, but I don't want to waste the 40 bucks if there's no one playing anyway.

Thanks in advance.

I am! I may not play religiously; but I like a good online match.

;)

Online play seems to be pretty dead. Guess that's what happens when you don't include lobbies, or anything to make it easy to play against friends. Tecmo Koei/Team Ninja really dropped the ball with the PC port.

On the plus side, Tekken 7 is coming to PC. No doubt that will piss all over DOA5.

Online play seems to be pretty dead. Guess that's what happens when you don't include lobbies, or anything to make it easy to play against friends. Tecmo Koei/Team Ninja really dropped the ball with the PC port.

On the plus side, Tekken 7 is coming to PC. No doubt that will piss all over DOA5.

When? Will it be stripped down too?

When? Will it be stripped down too?

February next year.

Namco's PC ports have all most been on par with the console versions... with the exception being the terrible One Piece Pirate Warriors port (which was done by Koei/Tecmo's lol). 

They've already done a few press events with the PC version of Tekken 7 smooth in 4K. 

I'd say the game focuses more on DLC than the actual gameplay experience itself now.

The only thing that worries me about Teken 7 is if it gets port blocked like DOAX3 by the same whining females complaining about sexists content

What do you mean?

I'd say the game focuses more on DLC than the actual gameplay experience itself now.

The only thing that worries me about Teken 7 is if it gets port blocked like DOAX3 by the same whining females complaining about sexists content

What do you mean?

Have you ever heard about DOAX3 not being ported to Western Countries? Tekken 7 might get the same treatment or atleast get hit with strong censorship, but this is all speculation of these complainers that keep bashing on female appearances

http://www.polygon.com/2016/8/17/12527044/tekken-7-producer-slams-sexism-critics

Archived