about 400 mods+

Dracula19

got a lot of mods(423) they are almost all cloth mods, from asian pages, I want know if this kinda of mods can break your game, I mean they are to many, just textures and meshes but they are a lot, should I start to merge them 20 in 1 esp? with merge plunings standalone?can I merge more that 20 mods in 1 esp? my game now crash after I enter to a house, when it load, just freeze without ctd, and sometimes when I just load a game. my mod organizer folder size is 80gb!.

First you gotta do is check all of them each by each with Tes5Edit if there arer dirty data. Most of cases, It goes no problem. However such mods(like the old sovngarde armor on Nexus which were not made from CKtool) are not properly formed so you need to be careful with those mods. And finally, you should check all cells that the mods are using to avoid CTD or freezing.

First you gotta do is check all of them each by each with Tes5Edit if there arer dirty data. Most of cases, It goes no problem. However such mods(like the old sovngarde armor on Nexus which were not made from CKtool) are not properly formed so you need to be careful with those mods. And finally, you should check all cells that the mods are using to avoid CTD or freezing.

I dont have any dirty file, my tes5edit say that,  cant do nothing, I just will delete all my 1+1 merge and try merge at least 20 cloth mods in 1, right now I got 254 active mods of 423 Its kinda the half merged but just 1+1, and have many problems to merge followers, the kinda of asian followers, they are cool, but they have many scripts of spell and stuff, anyways tanks for the tips.

Texture mods can crash or break the game if there are too many accessed at any given time.

If you can merge them into one comprehensive esp then it will be good for you. many do this for their custom armor collections.

You can even larger MO folder than 80 gigs.

What do you mean? Texture mods dont need or use a plugin file. You can install as many of htem as you want.

Texture mods can crash or break the game if there are too many accessed at any given time.

If you can merge them into one comprehensive esp then it will be good for you. many do this for their custom armor collections.

You can even larger MO folder than 80 gigs.

What do you mean? Texture mods dont need or use a plugin file. You can install as many of htem as you want.

Nope... only replace textures/meshes don't need a esp. new items and textures need an esp for the engine to see the item.

Replace an armor... no need for an esp.. (it is already there ;))

Add an new slinky armor... you need an record in an esp to see it and bring it to the game.

So in the OPs situation if he/she has a bunch of replacer mods (without esp) then yep.. just drag the textures, meshes, sound. bsa etc into a single folder / install.

If the OP has mods that add content.. Armors, weapons etc (not scripted like Characters, etc) then he/she can merge them. However when this is done the form id might be different. Mods that look for that esp won't be able to see it anymore. (considering it isn't there anymore) so there will be needed work with that to be done.

SCR is basically something along this lines. Mods for armor were combined into one big esm to be used by other mods.

Learning some basic modding tricks and how to's should give enough info on how to resolve most of the basic issues that arise combining mods like this.

I dont have any dirty file, my tes5edit say that,  cant do nothing, I just will delete all my 1+1 merge and try merge at least 20 cloth mods in 1, right now I got 254 active mods of 423 Its kinda the half merged but just 1+1, and have many problems to merge followers, the kinda of asian followers, they are cool, but they have many scripts of spell and stuff, anyways tanks for the tips.

It is rather complicated to tell but... scripts used for followers? I can assure you the scripts don't do anything with merging. And without detecting 'null data' or overwritten, conflicting data, tes5edit can't detect any dirty data because ostensibly It would seem pretty fine. So instead, You have to check them in game or you can merge multiple esps and check the log which would tell you which is not merged and reasons with it. And if it is successfully  merged, you'd better doubt first and look over again in game. So please don't try to merge too much esps(you said 20 armor mods? Not a chance...) at one time. Step by step... that will save much more time than you could've imagined.

you seem but one to forget, the modders the without CKtool modded have, are for me the Real Modder, They have works of art created without tools!

and for me, are these first mods one Must have!  :P

you seem but one to forget, the modders the without CKtool modded have, are for me the Real Modder, They have works of art created without tools!

and for me, are these first mods one Must have!  tongue.png

Hahaha, indeed! I can't even imagine the way they made the mods from the scatch.

---snip---

Hahaha, indeed! I can't even imagine the way they made the mods from the scatch.

here a small example.

this mod became entirely without tools of Bethesda created, it is for me a masterpiece and I do not believe,

that there has ever been a better mod and give will. (ENB excluded)  ;)

TreesHD_Skyrim_Variation by namotep

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3812/?

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/3812-1-1324188501.jpg

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/3812-3-1324246588.jpg

---snip---

here a small example.

this mod became entirely without tools created, it is for me a masterpiece and I do not believe, that there has ever been a better mod and give will. (ENB excluded)  ;)

TreesHD_Skyrim_Variation by namotep

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3812/?

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/3812-1-1324188501.jpg

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/3812-3-1324246588.jpg

anyone can do better than that...

they just have to pick better texture in google

https://www.google.fr/search?q=tree+texture&biw=1529&bih=936&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi1hPbV2ofPAhXF7hoKHT5nA48QsAQIHg

since your "work of art" is just that, picking another texture and replacing skyrim one with it

No tools used? That right there is wrong because they used something like paint-net photoshop gimp2 or some other TOOL like that to alter the texture files it also states on the page what texture files they altered.

Of course have this modders tools used, but not the, the of Bethesda provided been.

the tools of Bethesda appeared at first a half year later.  ;)

---snip---

https://www.google.fr/search?q=tree+texture&biw=1529&bih=936&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi1hPbV2ofPAhXF7hoKHT5nA48QsAQIHg

since your "work of art" is just that, picking another texture and replacing skyrim one with it

I know this page, but I have no possibilities even one single of these textures, into play to exporting.

shit English.  :P

edit: here is that German counterpart.  ;)

https://www.google.de/search?q=baum+texturen&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=637&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiP4Jf97IfPAhUI7xQKHT-GBVwQ_AUIBigB

---snip---

I know this page, but I have no possibilities even one single of these textures, into play to exporting.

shit English.  :P

edit: here is that German counterpart.  ;)

https://www.google.de/search?q=baum+texturen&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=637&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiP4Jf97IfPAhUI7xQKHT-GBVwQ_AUIBigB

you open the image in paint, or gimp, or photoshop, whatever you want

you save it to skyrim\data\textures\something\something.dds

your "work of art" it's just a copy paste, i don't see how it is impressive...

don't see what english have to do with it either, you don't need to understand what is written around the pictures to pick one

---snip---

don't see what english have to do with it either, you don't need to understand what is written around the pictures to pick one

you do not understand why I wrote *shit English*?

that is yet quite easy, all the tools are only in English speech output available.

each control elements has an English designation the I not understand, let alone comprehend.  :lol:

---snip---

you do not understand why I wrote *shit English*?

that is yet quite easy, all the tools are only in English speech output available.

each control elements has an English designation the I not understand, let alone comprehend.  :lol:

ridiculous

if you are able to post something on this site, you can do a copy paste

Archived