Screenshots of Sims 4 - Animations WW mod (2016-09-28)

BT523

View File

Just pictures
17 screenshots of WW animations / Sims 4

Screenshots made using the WickedWohoo mod (created by Turbodriver) and WW Animations (created by Amra72)

You can see the pictures (on white background) on this page :
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwoohoo-111026-4-september-2016/page-72?do=findComment&comment=1670217

I get it to some extent as my screenshots get downsized big time as I'm on an ultrawide and I don't really like the idea of using external links but I don't think the pics should be downloaded like a mod or creation either so I don't know what the fix is.. :-/

I know your helping the mod author of that mod but making a downloadable thread for small amount of pic. Is technically a no go from the moderators of the forums. You could of made a topic in the discuss section and posted the pictures on that and send the mod author the link to the topic or go on his support topic and say "heres some pic for your mod" and post them on there. Just trying to be helpful this happen to a person before.

Archived