[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

Back with some more mods, this costumes hav 2 colr variations and a separated variation with wet effect that changes the color of the costume.

Honoka DOAXVV Hurrah Venus

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.
Honoka-DOAXVV-Hurrah-Venus.jpg

Mai DOAXVV Hurrah Venus

This version doesn't include the variation with the wet effect, just the 2 color variations red and yellow.

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.
Mai-DOAXVV-Hurrah-Venus.jpg

Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod.

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

3 hours ago, daydreamer250 said:

Hi, I saw some animated texture by someone here before but could not recall who made them. Do you know anything about those mods and how to make them?

The attachment is a file I tested five years ago. If I recall correctly, you should import the "object: led" from my repository onto the TMC you desire. The original source was a clothing set from ZACK.

https://i.imgur.com/F7WkJl2.gif

KOKORO_GANTZ_SUIT.7z

Edited by mercury_D
3 hours ago, daydreamer250 said:

Hi, I saw some animated texture by someone here before but could not recall who made them. Do you know anything about those mods and how to make them?

There was a modder called "ZXFDA" if I remember correctly. He made textures with animated flames, however you would have to do a Google search to find these works but I was already having trouble finding his mods at the time. Also his animated mods were NSFW. 😅

1 hour ago, Darkrider1978 said:

There was a modder called "ZXFDA" if I remember correctly. He made textures with animated flames, however you would have to do a Google search to find these works but I was already having trouble finding his mods at the time. Also his animated mods were NSFW. 😅

I could not find that modder anywhere. I remember there is modder from Japan made lots of transparent mods and some animated textures. He had a YouTube channel too. I don't remember his name maybe call Suirou?

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, daydreamer250 said:

I could not find that modder anywhere. I remember there is modder from Japan made lots of transparent mods and some animated textures. He had a YouTube channel too. I don't remember his name maybe call Suirou?

I do hava a couple of mods that include some sort of animated effect, this one from Lisa on the visor

https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666/art/Lisa-DOA6-Nova-Sci-Fi-907788246

and this for Honka on the chest

https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666/art/Honoka-DOAXVV-Alien-Heart-865237020

this is the closest thing that I could find to give some directions on how to add that effect, you'll have to pay attention to the composition of the texture that will do the animated effect, also in tmc object tool there are some values to change if your effect is going to be in an horizontal or vertical position and the speed.

Edited by funnybunny666

Lost in action yesterday... again, man what a week.

Back with some more cheerleader costumes, included variation with 2 color variations and variation with wet effect that changes the colr of the costume, pompom can be selected through glasses... except for Lisa.

Lisa DOAXVV Hurrah Venus

Lisa-DOAXVV-Hurrah-Venus.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Hurrah Venus

Mila-DOAXVV-Hurrah-Venus.jpg

Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod.

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Back with more of this costume, for this costume set, I will include the dark colored varsion as a separaed variation.

Pai DOAXVV Cendrillion Escalier

Adapted from Misaki

Pai-DOAXVV-Cendrillion-Escalier.jpg

Rachel DOAXVV Cendrillion Escalier

Adapted from Shandy

Rachel-DOAXVV-Cendrillion-Escalier.jpg

More cheerleader costumes.

Kokoro DOAXVV Hurrah Venus

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Hurrah-Venus.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Hurrah Venus

Leifang-DOAXVV-Hurrah-Venus.jpg

More of this costume, for this costume set, I will include the dark colored varsion as a separaed variation.

Naotora DOAXVV Cendrillion Escalier

All doaxvv mods for Naotora were adapted from Monica

Naotora-DOAXVV-Cendrillion-Escalier.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Cendrillion Escalier

Included wings/accessories variation for both versions and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Cendrillion-Escalier.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Cendrillion Escalier

Adapted from Patty

Mila-DOAXVV-Cendrillion-Escalier.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Cendrillion Escalier

Momiji-DOAXVV-Cendrillion-Escalier.jpg

Some more costumes for Marie

Marie DOAXVV Cendrillion Escalier

Included dark colored version as separated mod

Marie-DOAXVV-Cendrillion-Escalier.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Hurrah Venus

Included 2 version one with wet effect that changes the color of the costume and another version with 2 color variations, hand pompom can be selected through glasses.

Marie-DOAXVV-Hurrah-Venus.jpg

As mentioned before, here are some of the christmas outfits

Ayane DOAXVV Sweet Merry Night

Ayane-DOAXVV-Sweet-Merry-Night.jpg

Christie DOAXVV Sweet Merry Night

Christie-DOAXVV-Sweet-Merry-Night.jpg

More of the christmas costume.

Helena DOAXVV Sweet Merry Night

Helena-DOAXVV-Sweet-Merry-Night.jpg

Hitomi DOAXVV Sweet Merry Night

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Sweet-Merry-Night.jpg

Lisa DOAXVV Sweet Merry Night

Lisa-DOAXVV-Sweet-Merry-Night.jpg

Momiji DOAXVV Hurrah Venus

Included 2 variations, one with wet effect and another with 2 color variations, hand pompom can be selected through glasses.

Momiji-DOAXVV-Hurrah-Venus.jpg

More cheerleader costumes.

Naotora DOAXVV Hurrah Venus

Included 2 variations, one with wet effect and another with 2 color variations, hand pompom can be selected through glasses.

Naotora-DOAXVV-Hurrah-Venus.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Hurrah Venus

Also, included wings/accessories variation with all the above.

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Hurrah-Venus.jpg

Rachel DOAXVV Hurrah Venus

Rachel-DOAXVV-Hurrah-Venus.jpg

Pai DOAXVV Hurrah Venus

Pai-DOAXVV-Hurrah-Venus.jpg

More of this costume, for this costume set, included the dark colored varsion as separaed variation.

Kokoro DOAXVV Cendrillion Escalier

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Cendrillion-Escalier.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Cendrillion Escalier

Leifang-DOAXVV-Cendrillion-Escalier.jpg

As mentioned before, for this costume set, included the dark colored varsion as separaed variation.

Kasumi DOAXVV Cendrillion Escalier

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Cendrillion-Escalier.jpg

Honoka DOAXVV Cendrillion Escalier

Honoka-DOAXVV-Cendrillion-Escalier.jpg

Back with more cheerleader mods, this costumes has 2 color variations and a separated variation with wet effect that changes the color of the costume, hand pompom can be selected through glasses.

Tina DOAXVV Hurrah Venus

Tina-DOAXVV-Hurrah-Venus.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Yukino Hurrah Venus

I couldn't resist to adapt this costume using hair and face of Yukino, it totally suits the character.

Included hair and face.

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Yukino-Hurrah-Venus.jpg