Jump to content

[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''


Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, zadmad said:

nice hairstyles for Christie, are they in the mega folder? Great work btw

yes, if it's not in the hairstyles folder, it can be found in the character's name folder, like in this case, it was in the CHRISTIE folder, I just moved it on the HAIRSTYLES folder, as BOB CUT.

Posted

More releases, this time focused on the costume from Nyotengu from the stellar set adapted on different characters, I also ncluded a few color variations, and one for Kasumi, adapted from Reika.

 

Leifang DOAXVV Stellar Scorpion.

Included 6 color variations.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Leifang-DOAXVV-Stellar-Scorpion.jpg

 

Mila DOAXVV Stellar Scorpion.

Included 6 color variations.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Mila-DOAXVV-Stellar-Scorpion.jpg

 

Naotora DOAXVV Stellar Scorpion.

Included 6 color variations.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Naotora-DOAXVV-Stellar-Scorpion.jpg

 

Kasumi DOAXVV Break The Night
Included 4 color variations
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Break-The-Night.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted (edited)

More releases, this week will be focused on some costumes for Rachel, BTW, this costume for Mai, even with the textures been reduced to avoid infinite loading screens, I'm not sure if there may be some issues in some other gamemodes, since the variation with fans adds more information to the TMC file, and that may cause some unexpected errors.

 

Mai DOAXVV Red Plum Shrine Visit

Variation without sleeves and variation with different underwear can be found in the public release post here

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Mai-DOAXVV-Red-Plum-Shrine-Visit.jpg

 

Rachel DOAX3 Paprika
Included 3 color variations.
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

Rachel-DOAX3-Paprika.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Edited by funnybunny666
Posted
More costumes for Rachel, this ones were also adapted from Irokichigai01's models, recently I started to complete most of the sets for other characters that I didn't adapted the costume before. 
 
Rachel DOAX3 Bay Leaf
Included 3 color variations.
The picture shows the malfunctions, actually, there are some DOAX3 costumes that are like this, the malfunction is almost unnoticeable.
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

Rachel-DOAX3-Bay-Leaf.jpg

 

Rachel DOAX3 Daiquiri
Included 4 color variations.

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted
More releases, one more for Rachel and this other for Hitomi, this one was adapted from Yukino and I think I have almost all the characters with the costume.
 
Rachel DOAXVV Break The Night
Included 4 color variations
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Rachel-DOAXVV-Break-The-Night.jpg

 

Hitomi DOAXVV Neon Night Panther
Included 4 color variations
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Neon-Night-Panther.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted

More releases, and this time I think it's the last part of this costume, recently I also started to add costumes for Pai, Sarah and Naotora from previous DOAX3 costumes released.

For this costume I removed the malfunction and is only the normal swimwear.

 

Sarah DOAXVV Stellar Scorpion.

Included 6 color variations.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Sarah-DOAXVV-Stellar-Scorpion.jpg

 

Pai DOAXVV Stellar Scorpion.

Included 6 color variations.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Pai-DOAXVV-Stellar-Scorpion.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted

Hi funnybunny, sorry if i'm bothering you there is a little problem with CHRISTIE DOAXVV SKINNY SHARK and CHRISTIE DOAXVV NISHIZAWA 5mm (GAL OUTFIT) , the shoes go underground, and this happens with all the maps idk if you want fixed otherwise it's ok

Screenshot (9995).png

Screenshot (9997).png

Posted
Some more mods, this time focused on Hitomi, one costume and one hairstyle.
 
Hitomi DOAXVV Voyage Owl
Hat can be selected through glasses and falls off in combat.
Included 3 color variations from the other DOAXVV characters like Shizuku and Nagisa.
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Voyage-Owl.jpg

 

[HAIR]Hitomi DOAXVV Bob Cut

As usual with hairstyles, the costume used in the picture can be found in the public release post here

Also, in the same section on that public post, is also included a .---C file, that  file can be used on any character mod, this is to fix the issue of the malfunction that appears at the beginning of any fight, whether you're using a custom hairstyle or not, this file fixes that issue, just delete the old one, make a copy and rename it for every costume of your choice.

HAIR-Hitomi-DOAXVV-Bob-Cut.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted
6 hours ago, mistrin94 said:

Hi funnybunny, sorry if i'm bothering you there is a little problem with CHRISTIE DOAXVV SKINNY SHARK and CHRISTIE DOAXVV NISHIZAWA 5mm (GAL OUTFIT) , the shoes go underground, and this happens with all the maps idk if you want fixed otherwise it's ok

I'll take a look at them.

Posted

More of the short hairstyle for more characters.

 

[HAIR] Momiji DOAXVV Bob Cut

The costume used in the picture can be found in the public release post here

HAIR-Momiji-DOAXVV-Bob-Cut.jpg

 

[HAIR] Nyotengu DOAXVV Bob Cut

The costume used in the picture can be found in the public release post here

HAIR-Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Bob-Cut.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted
On 8/28/2026 at 11:57 PM, funnybunny666 said:

I'll take a look at them.

Hi funnybunny news about CHRISTIE DOAXVV SKINNY SHARK and CHRISTIE DOAXVV NISHIZAWA 5mm (GAL OUTFIT) about the pictures with the shoes?

Posted

A couple more of hairstyles, this hairstyle was adapted from the recent costume from Sayuri character from DOAXVV, I think the character Tsukushi got also a new hairstyle per usual with that series for that game. I also noticed that the new hairstyle for Kokoro from the same series, I didn't make a release post focused on the hairstyle alone, though it can be found in the release of the costume; Kokoro DOAXVV Moonlit Cherry Blossoms, so, I guess I'll make some at some point too. BTW, as mentioned before in another hairstyle post, in each release post for hairstyles on my patreon, there's a .---C file that fixes the issue that you may have by using modded hairstyle through autolink, which is that the malfunction shows at the beginning of the fight, that file can be used on any character that may give you that issue.

 

[HAIR] Lisa DOAXVV Bob Cut

The costume used in the picture can be found in the public release post here

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

HAIR-Lisa-DOAXVV-Bob-Cut.jpg

 

[HAIR] Mai DOAXVV Bob Cut

The costume used in the picture can be found in the public release post here

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

HAIR-Mai-DOAXVV-Bob-Cut.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted
On 8/31/2026 at 3:24 PM, mistrin94 said:

Hi funnybunny news about CHRISTIE DOAXVV SKINNY SHARK and CHRISTIE DOAXVV NISHIZAWA 5mm (GAL OUTFIT) about the pictures with the shoes?

 

I did some changes to those costumes for Christie, you can now redownload them again from the mega folder or from the patreon release posts.

I think I already mentioned this, but, I did adapted Christie's proportions and height by using a default costume extracted from the game, so, this could mean that this issue may be in most if not all the costumes from Christie

Posted
1 hour ago, funnybunny666 said:

 

I did some changes to those costumes for Christie, you can now redownload them again from the mega folder or from the patreon release posts.

I think I already mentioned this, but, I did adapted Christie's proportions and height by using a default costume extracted from the game, so, this could mean that this issue may be in most if not all the costumes from Christie

Now work perfectly, thank you so much ❤❤❤❤❤❤ So it would be better to leave them as they are, or else when I find them, I'll post the photo here with the name?

Posted
More releases, one for Helena and one for Rachel.
 
Rachel DOAX3 Clam
This one was adapted from Irokichigai01's models. I did ended up adapting this costume for the rest of the characters too, along with some other DOAX3 costumes.
Included 9 color variations

Rachel-DOAX3-Clam.jpg

 

Helena DOAXVV Neon Night Panther
Included 4 color variations
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Helena-DOAXVV-Neon-Night-Panther.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted

More releases, this one for Marie was adapted from Nyotengu, it has different proportions from the other one that uses Koharu, I'll keep using this proportions for other costumes for Marie, one for Momiji that I forgot to adapt previously, and a couple more for Ayane, the leather costume has 2 variations one with the opened clothes and another with ripped clothes effect, both also have a different variations for the textures with animal print on them, those were also included, you can see a picture for that in the public release post mentioned below. The other one is an adaptation of Amy on Ayane, is one of the DOAX3 costumes, I'll prepare more with other costumes and other characters.

 

Momiji DOAXVV School Vibes

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Momiji-DOAXVV-School-Vibes.jpg

 

Marie DOAXVV Stellar Scorpion.

Included 6 color variations.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Marie-DOAXVV-Stellar-Scorpion.jpg

 

Ayane DOAXVV Quiet Noir
Included in the public release post the other variation of the costume with animal print and a version with ripped effect clothes, all of this added in the attachments section here
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Ayane-DOAXVV-Quiet-Noir.jpg

 

Amy DOAX3 Daiquiri [Ayane]

This is a version to use in Ayane character slot through Autolink folder

Face and hairstyles can be found in the public release post here.

Included 4 color variations.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Amy-DOAX3-Daiquiri-Ayane.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted
On 9/1/2026 at 5:45 PM, mistrin94 said:

Now work perfectly, thank you so much ❤❤❤❤❤❤ So it would be better to leave them as they are, or else when I find them, I'll post the photo here with the name?

More like a note in case you encounter this issue on them, if there's a really bad looking issue on other costumes, let me know, I'll try to fix it as soon as I can, but this doesn't mean that you have to look on all costumes and make a list on them

Posted
13 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

More like a note in case you encounter this issue on them, if there's a really bad looking issue on other costumes, let me know, I'll try to fix it as soon as I can, but this doesn't mean that you have to look on all costumes and make a list on them

I'll write them down for you when I happen to come across them randomly.

Posted
More releases, this week is focused on more costumes adapted for my version of Amy on Ayane and Koharu on Kokoro, with some costumes from those DOAX3 models, like previous daiquiri and this ones from this post; paprika and kirishima from Irokichigai01's models.
Face and hairstyles are added on each release post on patreon and should be compatible between costumes of the same character, but they're not compatible with default costumes, they are ready to use, so you need to install them in the same folder as usual costumes for Ayane in autolink, then in hairstyle selection screen match the Amy costume with the hairstyle and face of Amy of your choice, as long as you download one of them but I included in each post in patreon just to be sure. I'll do the same with Koharu and some other more DOAXVV character mods in the future for mods like this.
 
Amy DOAXVV Violet [Ayane]

Included 5 color variations.

Face and hairstyles can be found here in the attachments section.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Amy-DOAXVV-Violet-Ayane.jpg

 

Amy DOAX3 Kirishima [Ayane]

Included 4 color variations

Face and hairstyles can be found here in the attachments section.

Amy-DOAX3-Kirishima-Ayane.jpg

 

Amy DOAX3 Paprika [Ayane]

Included 3 color variations.

Face and hairstyles can be found here in the attachments section.

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

Amy-DOAX3-Paprika-Ayane.jpg

 

Amy DOAXVV City Light

Face and hairstyles can be found here in the attachments section.

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Amy-DOAXVV-City-Light-Ayane.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted (edited)

Now, some more costumes, this is my version of Koharu to use in Kokoro character slot through Autolink. Before, I adapted only the nude mod of Koharu for Kokoro.

Previously I also adapted Koharu on Marie but the proportions look really weird on Marie. There are a couple more costumes left to release of Koharu to use on Kokoro, as previous ones of Amy, the face and hairstyles can be found in their release posts.

 

Koharu DOAXVV Komachi's Hospitality [Kokoro]

Face and hairstyles can be found here in the attachments section.

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Koharu-DOAXVV-Komachi-s-Hospitality.jpg

 

Koharu DOAX3 Norimaki [Kokoro]

Face and hairstyles can be found here in the attachments section.

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Edited by funnybunny666
Posted

More costumes, a couple more of my version of Koharu on Kokoro, the face and hairstyles in each release post, and a couple of costumes for Marie, one is the normal bikini from DOAXVV, in DOA5LR there's already one for Honoka and Nyotengu so I never bothered but I ended up adapting the costume from the DOAXVV models for all the characters.

 

Koharu DOAX3 Clam [Kokoro]

Included 9 color variations

Face and hairstyles can be found here in the attachments section.

Koharu-DOAX3-Clam.jpg

 

Koharu DOAX3 Caviar [Kokoro]

Shirt can be selected through glasses.

Included 9 color variations

Face and hairstyles can be found here in the attachments section.

Koharu-DOAX3-Caviar.jpg

 

Marie DOAXVV Normal Bikini

Included 4 color variations

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Marie-DOAXVV-Normal-Bikini.jpg

 

Marie DOAXVV Voyage Seagull

Included 3 color variations

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Marie-DOAXVV-Voyage-Seagull.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted

Back with releases, covering the costumes from yesterday and today, here is more of the normal bikini form DOAXVV, I ended up adapting it for all the female characters of DOA5LR, each character has a specific initial color, and for non DOAXVV characters I adapted a color for them too.

 

Ayane DOAXVV Normal Bikini

Included 4 color variations

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Ayane-DOAXVV-Normal-Bikini.jpg

 

Hitomi DOAXVV Normal Bikini

Included 4 color variations

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Normal-Bikini.jpg

 

Kasumi DOAXVV Normal Bikini

Included 4 color variations

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Normal-Bikini.jpg

 

Kokoro DOAXVV Normal Bikini

Included 4 color variations

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Normal-Bikini.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted

More releases, this one for Marie was adapted from Nytoengu, it uses the proportions from that Stellar Scorpion mod previously released, it doesn't have the proportions of the other mods that use Koharu's body, and this one, is not adapted to recreate those proportions. The other is one for Mila, previously costumes for Marie and Kasumi have been updated with the same features in the costume, like the animated droplets in the costume.

 

Marie DOAXVV School Vibes

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Marie-DOAXVV-School-Vibes.jpg

 

Mila DOAXVV Rainy Drop

Hat can be selected through glasses and falls off in combat

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Mila-DOAXVV-Rainy-Drop.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...