Jump to content

[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''


Recommended Posts

Posted
17 hours ago, Axelrocks01 said:

Dónde puedo descargar estos mods ?

 

There's a link to a mega folder in the first page of this thread, it contains all my content, old and new, separated by folders for each character, just look for the names of the mods.

Posted

More releases for today:

 

Hitomi DOAXVV Stellar Scorpion.

Included 6 color variations.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Stellar-Scorpion.jpg

 

Momiji DOAXVV Rainy Drop
This one has the cape adapted to be activated through glasses, the hat stays on in the normal state, it falls off in combat when the costume changes to the malfunction state.
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Momiji-DOAXVV-Rainy-Drop.jpg

 

Kokoro DOAXVV Azure Marine
This costume was adapted from the new character Nozomi, only the costume.
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Azure-Marine.jpg

 

Leifang DOAXVV Voyage Swan

Here's the birthday costume for this year from the Voyage set.

Included color variation from Nanami.

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Leifang-DOAXVV-Voyage-Swan.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted
21 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

 

There's a link to a mega folder in the first page of this thread, it contains all my content, old and new, separated by folders for each character, just look for the names of the mods.

gracias amigo , eres un gran modder mis respetos

Posted
More ocstumes, one for Christie that was adapted from Reika, I wanted to adapt the other costume from Reika on other characters, so I start with this costume as I did previously for other characters. One other for Ayane form the voyage set, this was a request on only the costume, this was adapted from Nanami. One for Marie and another for Rachel.
 
Christie DOAXVV Cut The Wind
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Christie-DOAXVV-Cut-The-Wind.jpg

 

Ayane DOAXVV Voyage Swan
This mod has a hairstyle attached that changes when the hat falls off, I used the hairstyle from the Rodeo Time DLC.
Included color variation from Leifang.
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Ayane-DOAXVV-Voyage-Swan.jpg

 

Marie DOAXVV Aqua Bandeau
This costume was released on DOAXVV for characters with the Marie body type, like Nagisa, Lobelia, Kanna and Shizuku.
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Marie-DOAXVV-Aqua-Bandeau.jpg

 

Rachel DOAXVV Ancient Oasis
Crown can be selected through glasses and falls off in combat.
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Rachel-DOAXVV-Ancient-Oasis.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted (edited)
More releases, this one for one of the DOAXVV characters, Patty adapted on Mila. With the addition of that new costume from that series, it also includes a new hairstyle.
Theres that other costume for Christie that uses the other costume from Reika, and another one for Hitomi, that was adapted from Patty and I also adapted it for other characters.
 
Patty DOAXVV Blended Wave
New costume from the true color series from DOAXVV, which usually includes a new hairstyle for the character, in this case is for Patty. This is to use on Mila character slot, included face and that new hairstyle. As mentioned before, if you have problems by using other hairstyles in which the costume starts with the malfunction at the start of the fight, use the .---C file that can be found in any [HAIR] public release post in my patreon, just replace the old file with this new one, it works in any character that may cause you those issues.
This costume includes 2 color variations for the skirt version, and also added the other variation that has denim shorts, both share the same malfunction, you can see picture previews of them in the public release post here
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Patty-DOAXVV-Blended-Wave.jpg

 

[HAIR] Patty DOAXVV Shag
All hairstyles from Patty to be used on my version for Mila through Autolink character slot, the download link redirects to the post in patreon with all the hairstyles, the previous costume that has the ponytail hairstyle is not included here.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

HAIR-Patty-DOAXVV-Shag.jpg

 

Christie DOAXVV Break the Night
Keeping on with the costumes from Reika adapted on other characters, here's this one on Christie.
Included 4 color variations.
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Christie-DOAXVV-Break-The-Night.jpg

 

Hitomi DOAXVV Stellar Leo
This one was adapted from Patty. I also adapted this one on Tina, the previous costumes from Reika have been adapted on Mila and Hitomi too, I'll release them this week too.
Included 4 color variations.
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Stellar-Leo.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Edited by funnybunny666
Posted
Some costumes for Tina, one adapted from Nyotengu and the other from Ayane.
 
Tina DOAXVV Ancient Oasis
This one has a NSFW wet effect on the underwear.
Crown can be selected through glasses and falls off in combat.
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Tina-DOAXVV-Ancient-Oasis.jpg

 

Tina DOAXVV Stellar Leo
Included 4 color variations.
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Tina-DOAXVV-Stellar-Leo.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted
On 8/5/2026 at 5:12 AM, funnybunny666 said:
More releases, this one for one of the DOAXVV characters, Patty adapted on Mila. With the addition of that new costume from that series, it also includes a new hairstyle.
Theres that other costume for Christie that uses the other costume from Reika, and another one for Hitomi, that was adapted from Patty and I also adapted it for other characters.
 
Patty DOAXVV Blended Wave
New costume from the true color series from DOAXVV, which usually includes a new hairstyle for the character, in this case is for Patty. This is to use on Mila character slot, included face and that new hairstyle. As mentioned before, if you have problems by using other hairstyles in which the costume starts with the malfunction at the start of the fight, use the .---C file that can be found in any [HAIR] public release post in my patreon, just replace the old file with this new one, it works in any character that may cause you those issues.
This costume includes 2 color variations for the skirt version, and also added the other variation that has denim shorts, both share the same malfunction, you can see picture previews of them in the public release post here
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

  Reveal hidden contents

Patty-DOAXVV-Blended-Wave.jpg

 

[HAIR] Patty DOAXVV Shag
All hairstyles from Patty to be used on my version for Mila through Autolink character slot, the download link redirects to the post in patreon with all the hairstyles, the previous costume that has the ponytail hairstyle is not included here.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

  Reveal hidden contents

HAIR-Patty-DOAXVV-Shag.jpg

 

 

Hello! I really love the beautiful mods you've created. I wanted to ask: do you have all the hairstyles for the DOAXVV characters?

 

Posted

Hi funnybunny there is a little problem with CHRISTIE DOAXVV WARMTH SCARF, the shoes go underground, and this happens with all the maps... if you want try fixed otherwise it's ok

Screenshot (9926).png

Posted
On 8/5/2026 at 10:16 PM, gy854 said:

 

I'm on it, for the moment I'm stuck with the new hairstyle for Shizuku, that thing has a shit ton of individual pieces in both variations, the one with animal ears and the other in human form, then are those for Misaki, since those are different between each other, those might take time.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, mistrin94 said:

Hi funnybunny there is a little problem with CHRISTIE DOAXVV WARMTH SCARF, the shoes go underground, and this happens with all the maps... if you want try fixed otherwise it's ok

 

does this happens with default costumes?, last I remember, I adjusted the proportions for Christie almost at the same length using default costumes from Christie... but, if this is happening on this costume which was adapted like that, then all my mods for Christie have the same issue and the default costumes should have it too.

 

edit: I did some changes to the mod, you can redownload it again directly from the mega folder.

Edited by funnybunny666
Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, funnybunny666 said:

 

does this happens with default costumes?, last I remember, I adjusted the proportions for Christie almost at the same length using default costumes from Christie... but, if this is happening on this costume which was adapted like that, then all my mods for Christie have the same issue and the default costumes should have it too.

Yes i try now with slot 1 default  and slot 5 now but do the same problem 

Edited by mistrin94
Posted (edited)
Back with more releases, this time the debut costumes from Reika, I ended up adapting them on most of the characters, though, I only was interested in the lycra pants.
 
Hitomi DOAXVV Break The Night
Included 4 color variations.
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Break-The-Night.jpg

 

Hitomi DOAXVV Cut the Wind
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Cut-The-Wind.jpg

 

Mila DOAXVV Break The Night
Included 4 color variations.
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Mila-DOAXVV-Break-The-Night.jpg

 

Mila DOAXVV Cut the Wind
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Mila-DOAXVV-Cut-The-Wind.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Edited by funnybunny666
Posted
19 minutes ago, mistrin94 said:

Yes i try now with slot 1 default  and slot 5 now but do the same problem 

 

I just did some changes to the mod, you can redownload it again from the maid mega folder.

Posted
32 minutes ago, funnybunny666 said:

 

I just did some changes to the mod, you can redownload it again from the maid mega folder.

Now work perfectly, thank you so much ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Posted (edited)
On 5/31/2025 at 10:24 AM, funnybunny666 said:

 

I adapt models from Shuubaru, unfortunately that accessory it's still not included in the model, I can't do anything for the hairpin, as for the makeup I usually don't botter because it bloats the files inclreasing the size for the game to handle the mod, but I could prepare it and add it to the patreon public release post.

image.png.70dac02a69f3de4f662f5bcdc3fd898b.png

Hi funnybunny666!  I finally managed to extract that hairpin model of "Kokoro - Moonlit Cherry Blossoms" from the game myself.
I added the hairpin to Shuubaru's model, but I'm not sure if it turned out well.
You can combine it with an outfit or use it to replace the glasses. Please help me create the best Kokoro ever!

 

Kokoro - Moonlit Cherry Blossoms (Hair E - Long Flowing) add Hairpin.7z

Edited by ehozil
Posted
Back with some more releases.
 
Kasumi DOAXVV Cut the Wind
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Cut-The-Wind.jpg

 

Mila DOAXVV Neon Night Panther
This one the cat ears fall off in combat and can be activated through glasses.
Included 4 color variations.
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Mila-DOAXVV-Neon-Night-Panther.jpg

 

Nagisa DOAXVV Voyage Owl
This is my version of Nagisa to use on Mila character slot through Autolink folder.
This is the birthday costumes for this year set.
Hat can be activated through glasses and falls off in combat.
Included all color variations from the characters that share this costume, Shizuku and Hitomi
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Nagisa-DOAXVV-Voyage-Owl.jpg

 

Rachel DOAXVV Red Plum Shrine Visit
More of this costume too for Rachel, also, in the public release post has included a V2 with the sleeves removed in the malfunction, link in the attachments section below the download text, here
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Rachel-DOAXVV-Red-Plum-Shrine-Visit.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted

Some more mods for Rachel

 

Rachel DOAXVV Neon Night Panther
This one the cat ears fall off in combat and can be activated through glasses.
Included 4 color variations.
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Rachel-DOAXVV-Neon-Night-Panther.jpg

 

Rachel DOAXVV Cut The Wind
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Rachel-DOAXVV-Cut-The-Wind.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted (edited)
More costumes a couple of costumes from the DOAX3 models from Irokichigai01's models, I did adapted more of them for other characters.
 
Kasumi DOAX3 Caviar
I adapted the shirt so it can be activated through glasses, the original malfunction was the shoulder straps in a different position.
Included 9 color variations.

Kasumi-DOAX3-Caviar.jpg

 

Lisa DOAX3 Caviar
Similar to previous one for Kasumi, the shirt can be activated through glasses options, in this case for Lisa, there are only a few default costumes that have that option activated, but of you have Gravure Studio mod installed, that option is activated in most of the base costumes.
Included 9 color variations.

Lisa-DOAX3-Caviar.jpg

 

Kokoro DOAXVV Stellar Scorpion

Included 6 color variations.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Stellar-Scorpion.jpg

 
Ayane DOAXVV Neon Night Panther
This one the cat ears fall off in combat and can be activated through glasses.
Included 4 color variations.
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Ayane-DOAXVV-Neon-Night-Panther.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Edited by funnybunny666
Posted

Good day, funnybunny
is it possible for you to make an alternate version of Honoka Cross the Line without the sleeves but still has the shorts/hotpants like this picture?
if it's too much of a hassle then it's fine to ignore my comment image.thumb.png.b404341577c06ea455610ce0166013b2.png

Posted

Also do you have any plan to adapt YiShinLong's Love Wind Sky Dance series or Shuubaru's Tropical Pirates series?

or you don't vibe with those costume so you decide not to adapt them?deq3pgp-be7659b4-1eaf-4985-8f69-713b16f72e59.thumb.png.d352f1979908b1ce06b86ee86ee338d7.pngDOAXVVHonoka-TropicalPirates.thumb.png.235ba6840687c13439e28f638ac0b0f0.png

Posted
On 8/16/2026 at 4:12 AM, SlackSlime said:

Also do you have any plan to adapt YiShinLong's Love Wind Sky Dance series or Shuubaru's Tropical Pirates series?

or you don't vibe with those costume so you decide not to adapt them?

 

Added a version with no sleeves of that Honoka mod in the public release post on patreon.

As for the other costumes, that one form the picture with Momiji, I did checked it before but I wasn't sure about on how to adapt it, since it has some accessories that at the time I wasn't skilled enough to deal with them, I think I'll take another look again, and that pirate costume, I have it now on Hitomi, I was about to adapt a version for Tina but, that new workout costume was released and I focused on making a version for Honoka, so I'll take a look at that one too for later.

Posted
Back with releases, for today one of the exclusive costumes from Yukino, this costume was almost adapted on all characters, here's for Momiji and Christie. The cat ears can be selected through glasses and they fall off while in combat as the character transitions to the malfunction transformation.
 
Momiji DOAXVV Neon Night Panther
Included 4 color variations.
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Momiji-DOAXVV-Neon-Night-Panther.jpg

 

Christie DOAXVV Neon Night Panther
Included 4 color variations.
Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Christie-DOAXVV-Neon-Night-Panther.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Posted
1 hour ago, funnybunny666 said:

 

Added a version with no sleeves of that Honoka mod in the public release post on patreon.

As for the other costumes, that one form the picture with Momiji, I did checked it before but I wasn't sure about on how to adapt it, since it has some accessories that at the time I wasn't skilled enough to deal with them, I think I'll take another look again, and that pirate costume, I have it now on Hitomi, I was about to adapt a version for Tina but, that new workout costume was released and I focused on making a version for Honoka, so I'll take a look at that one too for later.

oh wow, thank you so much for your hard work 👍

Posted (edited)

Back with some more releases, this time more of the shrine costume, I added in each public release post on patreon different variations, like; variations without sleeves and variations with different underwear, all of them in the attachments section. And another mod from the DOAX3 models from Irokichigai01, this one for Mai, similar as the prevous one for Lisa, I adapted the malfunction with the shirt to be activated through glasses, let me know if you want me to change that. 

 

Christie DOAXVV Red Plum Shrine Visit

Variation without sleeves and variation with different underwear can be found in the public release post here

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Christie-DOAXVV-Red-Plum-Shrine-Visit.jp

 

Helena DOAXVV Red Plum Shrine Visit

Variation without sleeves and variation with different underwear can be found in the public release post here

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Helena-DOAXVV-Red-Plum-Shrine-Visit.jpg

 

Hitomi DOAXVV Red Plum Shrine Visit

Variation without sleeves and variation with different underwear can be found in the public release post here

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Red-Plum-Shrine-Visit.jpg

 

Mai DOAX3 Caviar

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

Mai-DOAX3-Caviar.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Edited by funnybunny666
Posted
On 8/19/2026 at 4:22 PM, funnybunny666 said:

Back with some more releases, this time more of the shrine costume, I added in each public release post on patreon different variations, like; variations without sleeves and variations with different underwear, all of them in the attachments section. And another mod from the DOAX3 models from Irokichigai01, this one for Mai, similar as the prevous one for Lisa, I adapted the malfunction with the shirt to be activated through glasses, let me know if you want me to change that. 

 

Christie DOAXVV Red Plum Shrine Visit

Variation without sleeves and variation with different underwear can be found in the public release post here

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Christie-DOAXVV-Red-Plum-Shrine-Visit.jp

 

Helena DOAXVV Red Plum Shrine Visit

Variation without sleeves and variation with different underwear can be found in the public release post here

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Helena-DOAXVV-Red-Plum-Shrine-Visit.jpg

 

Hitomi DOAXVV Red Plum Shrine Visit

Variation without sleeves and variation with different underwear can be found in the public release post here

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Red-Plum-Shrine-Visit.jpg

 

Mai DOAX3 Caviar

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Mai-DOAX3-Caviar.jpg

 

Recent mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses, like crowns, veils, earrings, most of them are head accessories.

Due to recent events, I moved direct downloads of mods here, just click on the reveal hidden content, also, the link for the folder in mega has this content too, just search for the same file, the link is in the first page of this thread.

Also, here's a folder of previews of all mods released, even those from my now deactivated Deviantart account:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/wtKYrM4

If you're having problems with downloading older mods by using GoogleDrive links, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread.

Since Deviantart nuked my profile I started posting direct download links for each mod presented with each release, individual links started to appear on page 65 of this thread.

Here's another folder of pictures of mods soon to be released, the one from stash was lost with the DA account but I managed to rebuild it in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/11rfJ6SZ

 

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

nice hairstyles for Christie, are they in the mega folder? Great work btw

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...