Fighters naughty infographics

fullytank

Hi all,

I know this isn't exactly modding but I guess it fits here more than anywhere else in the forum, since is DOA related.

I'm trying to assemble simple infographics for the female fighters of the games that besides some official data (height, weight, measurements...) includes some more spicy information (namely: biggest recorded penetration to date, amount of milked cum, etc.). Here I toyed a bit with Kasumi, assuming she has been fucked by the huge T-rex in Ninja Gaiden 3.

Any ideas/suggestions about further info that may be fun to add, or any element related to the official lore that may be worth to check out in order to revise this one/make the others would be welcome, along with feedback of course.

I'd be happy to make updates/share the new ones as they get done. :)

post-86815-0-28222300-1472826993_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

I know this isn't exactly modding but I guess it fits here more than anywhere else in the forum, since is DOA related.

I'm trying to assemble simple infographics for the female fighters of the games that besides some official data (height, weight, measurements...) includes some more spicy information (namely: biggest recorded penetration to date, amount of milked cum, etc.). Here I toyed a bit with Kasumi, assuming she has been fucked by the huge T-rex in Ninja Gaiden 3.

Any ideas/suggestions about further info that may be fun to add, or any element related to the official lore that may be worth to check out in order to revise this one/make the others would be welcome, along with feedback of course.

I'd be happy to make updates/share the new ones as they get done. :)

:s

I forget what forum I'm on till I see posts like this.

:blush:

Damn, what a big sized cock for Kasumi :o

It's even taller than her whole body lol, I can't imagine the rain of cum :lol:

Well, it's a bit over the top, but she is the iconic character of the series and in the top-notch league, so... :D

Here's a revamped version with complete infos (all those I could think of). I'll perhaps try with a less extreme character next.

post-86815-0-18476300-1472925648_thumb.jpg

Archived