Housecarl dialogue voice types?

ButchDiavolo

Argis the Bulwark (Markarth) uses MaleBrute

Calder (Windhelm) uses MaleNord

Gregor (Dawnstar [Hearthfire]) uses MaleNord

Valdimar (Morthal [Hearthfire]) uses MaleNord

So yeah, probably that's it.

I'm assuming you're talking about player housecarls, right? Not someone like Galmar Stone-Fist being housecarl to Ulfric?

Argis the Bulwark (Markarth) uses MaleBrute

Calder (Windhelm) uses MaleNord

Gregor (Dawnstar [Hearthfire]) uses MaleNord

Valdimar (Morthal [Hearthfire]) uses MaleNord

So yeah, probably that's it.

I'm assuming you're talking about player housecarls, right? Not someone like Galmar Stone-Fist being housecarl to Ulfric?

Yes, sorry... I did mean player housecarls.

When I checked in CK, I saw that only the MaleNord and MaleBrute have the "hello" branch in the PurchaseHouse dialogue > misc branch. This is the branch that uses the Housecarl greetings. Some other voicetypes have the "sharedinfo" branch, which is the text for buying and decorating the house.

So yah... just those two :-\

Thanks for helping though CC (and um... innit about time for a new story? Hmm??)

Yes, sorry... I did mean player housecarls.

When I checked in CK, I saw that only the MaleNord and MaleBrute have the "hello" branch in the PurchaseHouse dialogue > misc branch. This is the branch that uses the Housecarl greetings. Some other voicetypes have the "sharedinfo" branch, which is the text for buying and decorating the house.

So yah... just those two :-\

Thanks for helping though CC (and um... innit about time for a new story? Hmm??)

Heh... I didn't think of checking the dialogue branches. I just looked at the voice types on the actors. :)

And yeah, it's time for another chapter in something, but...

I'm pretty burned out on Fallout 4. I do intend to get back to it some time, but probably not for a while.

As for Skyrim, I actually haven't been playing much at all, except for several hundred new games that usually last for about three minutes a shot (for CCAS).

I keep trying to get back to it, but I have this problem now - every time I start playing Skyrim, I get the urge to exit the game and start modding instead, and by the time I've started up the CK and clicked "yes to all" ten thousand times and waited for all the dependencies to load and probably endured a crash or two, I've lost interest. It's a vicious cycle. :(

Archived