Scent of Sex - Sex Rules Exchange

On 12/17/2019 at 4:40 AM, Santr said:

Couldn't find it in the description or the guide - what's the correct location for the rules that people shared here? "SKSE\Plugins\Scent of Sex"?

That is correct, it is in SKSE > Plugins > Scent of Sex. Happy rule making!

• 1 month later...

Hello there,this mod is very strong and cool.
I'm a freshman to use this mod,but i have issue.

If there are more than 2 actors scenes starting,anims would be cancel.
Player and creature will stand or attack player.
I set the stop combat in the sex scenes,but it didnt work.

This issue make me mad.

I also create a scene,were player raped by creatures in sleeping.

Sleep rape creature FC.json 1Player 1creature

Sleep rape creature FCC.json 1Player 2creature

Sleep rape creature FCCCC.json 1Player 4creature if you have ganbang anims.

Yep,like "dangerous night" but simplify.

Player at 7PM - 6AM use sleep action in creature's habitat will raped.

Time,sleep action,creature's aroused 3 value can adjust.

• 1 month later...

The json file looks not good from the screenshot. Just go in the SKSE/Scent of Sex/ folder and delete every json file (you can backup them if you like)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

Just started using this mod. Thanks by the way. 

So I'm trying to duplicate a feature of SexTalk (a gay sex mod). It has a great gang bang feature where you just start the dialog and off you go. BUT the PC is always the target (bottom). Been trying to create a rule where my target *my follower, or anyone int he area that I choose). would be the one getting banged. 

The SexTalk feature does not work with just one animation.  It pulls in 6 (or less depending)  NPC's and chains animations (selected at random). While one is "doing" the bottom the others are hanging out and watching, cheering,  etc, etc. 

My problem, is it possible to chain animations based on the number of NPC's involved? And second, I'd like my PC to participate in the action as well. Not standing around obliviously.. since I have control of him. But maybe being the first or last to jump on?

Thanks for any advice. 

Your PC can be involved as source, target or collaborator. It is enough to define the values to match the player (collaborator is complex to be define as player, so avoid.)

There is no way I can remember to chain rules based to the number of participants of a previous rule.

And I just realized I posted my question in the wrong thread. But thanks CPU for the answer. I think I can do it by limiting the number of participants - in other words, assemble the group first - like followers only. 

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a new rule I made for the devious among us.  First, I suppose I should PROVE it works eh?

ScreenShot39.png.cdc31ed2cabc26c9dd1c0377a8d7f66a.pngScreenShot40.png.b6dfb03a81473f072ea48e78bc16d7f3.png

Here is how the Rule works.

Source -- or who is DOING the action -- >  Follower Faction (I think i specified current follower)

Target --  who is on the RECIEVING end of the action -->  In this case is "CityofWhiterunFaction"

"If Follwer has an arousal level greater than, or equal to 50

THEN

Initiate sex... (NON-consensual)...with Target faction"

Now= What I have NOT been able to figure out jsut yet,   is, I want to have the target be "anyone who is hostile to player or source"

The implication being here, I walk up to a bandit camp, grab a seat, some popcorn, and watch my follower fuck em all.  

--------------  Some ways you can combine this with other mods..

ERF- Succubus provides the follower with the big horse cock...

Deadly Drain-   I made the succubus a Drain slave, with Rank 2 drain (drain always kills(except non-essentials) and set it to "drain to draugur").

Please note- If you use DD, and you fuck your follower- you too will turn to a draugur and potentially get stuck in an infinite limbo...  Ill have to dig into conditions on Deadly drain or ???? to turn drain off- when fucking the player.

Faction on Factionaggr.json

HI, is is still possible to make rule requests? I just wanted 2 rules or 1 rule that can make both things to happen. That any npc  (male human) would ask for sex to pc, follower and any random npc (female human) with a high probability of rape if refused (and a high probability that follower and npcs wI'll refuse). I don't know what arousal is. I just installed this mod and I'm quite lost. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/28/2017 at 3:17 AM, antediluvian said:

Bandit Toys.json
Convinces bandits to ask for sex with the player and each other; this can even happen if the player stays far enough away for the bandit to be able to show an interest without having to resort to violence (they will still attempt to kill you if you say no, or even just afterward if they happen to be hostile to you).  This is mostly useful if the player is a faction member of the bandits if using Live Another Life, Unbound, etc.  This also applies to Forsworn and Necromancers.  As raunchy and criminal people, they may masturbate or rape if you say no.

EDIT so yesterday i asked if it was possible to get these working in the current version. And I managed to, I will say because I did not come up with these rules I will not share the "updated" files. and updating these should only be used to get old versions working with the current one on your personal game. if you update em' do not repost saying "you made them" that's rude

Anyway download all the old ones you want and just leave them in your downloads folder. open skyrim make a new rule.and give it a name, maybe mess around with the settings(You need to make a new rule in skyrim for every rule you want to update and when you import your finished update you might have to manually add animation tags), non of it is important if you are updating old rules, save this new rule then export it(if you do not see import/export. go to the first tab of the mod in mcn change difficulty to expert and import/export should now be under the sex rules tab) . exit skyrim, open the exported rule you made(mine exported to my overwrite folder in mod organizer) and the one you want to update in notepad(i'm on win 10) an simply c/p everything over. go line by line, you only need a super small portion of of each line, c/p the entire thing and this won't work. 

So example. This is the first thing you see when you open the rule you downloaded from this forum

{
    "animsAndTags" : 
    {
        "addGenderTags" : 5,
        "andOrForTags" : 4,
        "avoid" : "Necro,Snuff,sleeping,Aggressive",
        "avoidA" : "Necro,Snuff,sleeping",
        "specificAnimAIDs" : "",
        "specificAnimIDs" : "",
        "tags" : "",
        "tagsA" : ""
    },

and this is the first thing you see when you open your rule (if you changed nothing but the name) 

{
    "animsAndTags" : 
    {
        "addGenderTags" : 0,
        "andOrForTags" : ,
        "avoid" : "",
        "avoidA" : "",
        "specificAnimAIDs" : "",
        "specificAnimIDs" : "",
        "tags" : "",
        "tagsA" : ""
    },

I have both files open side by side. go line by line. First thing that needs to be changed is on YOUR file the "addGenderTags": 0, . Change that 0 to a 5 to match the downloaded rule. be careful you do not delete any part of that line the only thing that should change is the 0. Work your way down to "specificAnimAIDS" : "", because there is no data there on the downloaded fine that does not need to be changed or updated. 

Do not change version number or ID

When all done close the downloaded file first, then save the exported one, do not use "file -> save" to save it, just hit the x and when asked to save, save. Reason is if you do file -> save, there is a risk the file type will change we do not want that lol. Now you just have to move your exported file to SKSE/plugins(mine for some reason is not in steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/data. its instead in "cdrive/user/username/appdata/local/modorganizer/base/mods/netimmerse/skse/plugins...idk how to change it) load skyrim,import your updated rules and have fun. 

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to get a rule to work but as yet its not playing nicely.

I'm trying to replicate dangerously nude in that the target has to be nude, the source has to see nudity and the arousal of the source needs to be greater than some number.

If I set it to target nude / arousal greater than it works, but if i use the requirement of seeing nudity it doesn't.

Edit: It looks like even standing in front of NPCs naked isn't working:

SSX: Actor is bad because seeing naked: Idolaf Battle-Born pos=1

Edit: This has been resolved, I had to change it so the target was seeing nudity rather than the source.

Scent of Sex Config.json

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Cvoomer said:

What's so amusing about it ?? The idea is to defeat NPCs in combat by raising their arousal (with magic), then using Defeat on them.

I'm just imagining someone being too aroused and drop on their knees yelling : "I submit!"

• 4 months later...

I'm trying to make a rule for my spouse where she gets targeted and I have beds mandatory and location I have solitude and player home. So my hope was that the rule doesn't find any beds in solitude and then goes to the proudspire manor/player home in solitude, but it doest seem to work that way, but I was wondering if it's possible.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm guessing this thread is dead by the lack of any replies, but here's a request. I can't for the life of me get this to work, and it seems like it would be so simple. 

Liven up BBLS - NPC's with arousal over 50 ask player/another NPC for sex. That's all. Everything I've tried doesn't work. 

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Gladiolus seemed so nice when I first met him at the Sleeping Giant Inn. He complimented me on my songs and said I was the prettiest bard he ever met. When he offered to accompany me on my travels, I couldn't say no. I mean, I'm no fighter and it's a dangerous world out there! I made sure to wear my Amulet of Mara around him but he just laughed. I should have known right then that something was wrong. After a week he began to demand sex. The nerve! After that he just forced himself on me whenever he drank too much. It's been two months now and he is insatiable. And he gets real mad if I don't give him my tips after I'm done playing for the night. I know I need to quit him. I just keep hoping he'll change.  

Ok enough backstory on a dead thread. :) I present the Abusive Boyfriend. The rule has a male follower randomly ask for sex when his arousal is >= 50. You can say yes or no. Refusing him however leads to a rape scenario with "aggressive" tag. On refusal you can try to set the rule to "sometimes" or "usually" but for me the scene never triggered. I did quite a bit of play testing too. So I set it to "always" it works just fine.

After you install the mod drop this (or any) rule in this folder on your PC: 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\Scent of Sex

Then wait for the mod to load on startup. It can take a couple of minutes. When the MCM menu is available set the complexity level to Expert. Then you'll see "Import Rule" and you can click it and register the rule in the mod. 

Abusive Boyfriend.json

They can call me a "slut" and a "whore" all they want. But I'm not diving into a dangerous burrow without a handful of ignorant men with good sword arms to watch my back. Sometimes one of them gets a little too aroused and he and his buddies have their way with me. Yesterday, one of them forced me to suck his cock right there in a dungeon. I did it because I don't want them to turn on me. But I told him in no uncertain terms that I'm not some cheap hooker! I'll have the last laugh. When they die in battle that's just more treasure for me.  

I present the play-tested Follower's Slut. The rule is an expansion of the Abusive Boyfriend above. Here if any male follower in your group has an arousal >= 50 he will stop you and demand sex. You can say Yes or No. Optionally, up to two of his buddies (collaborators) will join in if you have the animations to support it.  (Pro tip: after several game hours you might want to bump arousal up to 80 or 90 so you can actually play the game.)

Here are the mods I use to roleplay a semi-helpless bard or pure mage that has a group of strong men to do the dirty work for her. They can die! Is that part of the plan? Or does she secretly like all the attention?

SexLab, etc., Skooma Whore, SlaveTatsSE, and Scent of Sex (of course)

Nether's Follower Framework

Follower Death and Injury Chance (NFF)

Sweater Dresses and Accessories

Obviously clothing is a personal choice. For this play through I've got a bard in a white dress because it enhances a sort of "what the eff is this city girl who can't fight doing in a dungeon" sort of thing.

Become a Bard (MCM)

Lively Inns and Taverns

Dragonfly BBP Animation (for that extra bimbo look and feel)

Faster HDT-SMP and KS Hairdos (Physics) for bouncy hair while running or idling

All the Baka Factory stuff (BaboDialogue, Aroused Redux, Approach Redux, SLHH Expansion) is good for inns and taverns while performing as a bard. Just remember you have to add SexLabAroused.esm as a master to any clothing mod so you can add keywords SLA_* for BaboDialogue to work.

Follower's Slut.json

Edited by thomas0jackson