Ou...really? Confused or what? What about this buddy??? -

In this case: .../Haydee/System/Game.cfg

You're welcome.

Yeah, really... Are you saying you're confused? I was saying, after you unpack any of the .pack files and change any of their files inside, you don't have to repack the .pack file after you've done changes to any of its files inside. Get it now?

Oh of course thats where it is lol.

You're welcome.  :P

Now Im a bit confused. How do you unpack the .pack files in the first place? 

Like im trying to install elegant clock and robo lingerie but I cant get the actors.pack file open. And even if I could get it open what do i do with it after that? Do I leave it where it is? Do i move it into the outfits folder? 

Am i overcomplicating this? What do I do?

Like im trying to install elegant clock and robo lingerie but I cant get the actors.pack file open. And even if I could get it open what do i do with it after that? Do I leave it where it is? Do i move it into the outfits folder? 

As I already said, in order to make modifications work and show up in game, there's no need to repack them into the .pack file they are originally can be found in, you only have to put the files in the right folder in the game's directory (where the launcher.exe is) and it will work. So if there are no folder named, for example, System or Actors, just create it and drop everything that come with the mod you downloaded in there. Files in the right folders take priority over the stuff in the .pack files, so you only have to put the files of any mods where the mod author says you should. But if it's a .pack file, well it will conflict with every other mod that comes with the same .pack file.

So, in the case of Elegant clock, put the files in: ...Haydee/Actors/

For Robo Lingerie, the files go in the ...Haydee/Outfits folder, which should already exist.

And as for how to unpack those files, there should be a packer.exe and unpacker.exe in Haydee's main directory (at least they're there in mine). Just drag any of the .pack files onto the unpacker.exe and it'll unpack it to your desktop in a folder named unpacked data.

As I already said, in order to make modifications work and show up in game, there's no need to repack them into the .pack file they are originally can be found in, you only have to put the files in the right folder in the game's directory (where the launcher.exe is) and it will work. So if there are no folder named, for example, System or Actors, just create it and drop everything that come with the mod you downloaded in there. Files in the right folders take priority over the stuff in the .pack files, so you only have to put the files of any mods where the mod author says you should. But if it's a .pack file, well it will conflict with every other mod that comes with the same .pack file.

So, in the case of Elegant clock, put the files in: ...Haydee/Actors/

For Robo Lingerie, the files go in the ...Haydee/Outfits folder, which should already exist.

And as for how to unpack those files, there should be a packer.exe and unpacker.exe in Haydee's main directory (at least they're there in mine). Just drag any of the .pack files onto the unpacker.exe and it'll unpack it to your desktop in a folder named unpacked data.

Oh...Im sorry buddy this is a misunderstanding. Im sorry. I just wanted to do better. What would have been easier. Take and Put inside, and all)

OMG this game has exploded into so much modding heaven! Haha! I never would've thought it would reach DOA level of mods, but man...it just might. :angel:

Let the good times roll! (and jiggle)

Its better in many ways because theres no DLC that costs an arm and a leg.

Its better in many ways because theres no DLC that costs an arm and a leg.

If Haydee ever get any DLC I hope they'll follow CD Projekt's example of giving away DLC free of charge.

Does anyone have a nude vanilla Haydee texture? I would like to make skin mods myself that show more flesh but I don't know how to make a proper nude base

I think the mega pack has it.

The only nude versions I have seen is for the nude body replacement, not the vanilla Haydee. The nude replacement uses a different texture and UV than the vanilla and isn't compatible. Mainly wanting it to make things like the lingerie and wet Haydee mods

Are you kidding? You think everything is done by itself? By Magic? What a problem bubby? Take a picture, create new layer and recolour it, or is it too difficult for you? 

Wasn't meaning to offend you and never claimed that everything is done by itself. What is your problem with a novice asking a pro for help? Yes, it is difficult for me. I am not a pro at using Photoshop and what little I know I have picked up from others and learned from that. I am sorry for asking. Had I known you would get pissed over this, I'd not have asked.

I got a pic from my friend he said he found this in a Russian site. Lovers lav was the first place to come in mind do we have a download link? if we do can you send it to me pleaseee pretty please!

23igh2s.jpg

Has anyone found this mod yet?

I got a pic from my friend he said he found this in a Russian site. Lovers lav was the first place to come in mind do we have a download link? if we do can you send it to me pleaseee pretty please!

23igh2s.jpg

I really hope it gets found lol

23igh2s.jpg

I really hope it gets found lol

That is a rape face if ive ever seen one.