Can someone make an example "skin" showing and labeling all the different parts of the picture? That way it'd show what was where. "Leg", "Upper Arm", "Lower Arm", "Finger 1", etc. I'm incredibly limited on my ability to make things because I honestly just don't know where everything is. It's incredibly hard for me to see where everything is easily, and a skin that showed me exactly what everything was in a skin image would be very helpful.

For example, I'd like to make skins with different arm and finger colors. But because I don't know where to color for the arm portions and finger portions, I can't make anything.

Also, I know for a fact that the face warps in a sort of way, but I can't hammer out exactly what that is. If the labels could show how something placed on that portion of the skin would have to be placed for it to come out in a straight line, that would be wonderful.

I thought of these examples on a character from Gravity Falls when I was typing this:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/gravityfalls/images/3/35/S1e3_works_for_me.png/revision/latest?cb=20130307012841

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/gravityfalls/images/3/36/S1e3_miner.png/revision/latest?cb=20120704090009

Let me know if you have any questions about my request. Or if it's just not possible, let me know that too.

How's this?

ImprobaMachina this is Cool ^.^

I used this website to convert the png to dds & stuck it in Haydee/Actors/haydee folder & Outfits/Haydee folder

http://online-converting.com/image/convert2dds/

post-1403955-0-24268500-1477205204_thumb.png

post-1403955-0-14006000-1477205212_thumb.png

post-1403955-0-86681500-1477205219_thumb.png

Can edit polys, but no way to use in game. If I post model here can someone mod for game.

Yeah I went ahead and bought that 3d converter program to convert meshes to 3ds. I was able to edit some things on the models but when I reattach to the rig its always a problem. I know someone here knows more about this then I do. So for now im sticking to making things for the outfits lol.

Heres a new clock thats Portal themed to be used on the robohead. 

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/254843729497365150/0090DA7CF00D4B94F2EE838FBEEAD16F48AB42F5/

looks sweet Neo_80 ^.^ Added to the modding contributions list ^.^

keep up the awesome work ^.^

Don't know if this is the right place to report this, but I noticed that the different colored hair styles have no normal maps, only the default blonde and black ones.

So figured I'll just copy the normal map from one of the default blonde hair style folders (peggy) to one of its colored counterparts (purple) and see if it works... and it did.

Again, sorry if this is the wrong place for this, just wanted to quickly report it before I completely forget about it...

I got a pic from my friend he said he found this in a Russian site. Lovers lav was the first place to come in mind do we have a download link? if we do can you send it to me pleaseee pretty please!

23igh2s.jpg

Seeing this was a pleasant surprise! Google searching the image doesn't seem to take me to any site so I hope someone here finds the source of this mod :D

Can someone make an example "skin" showing and labeling all the different parts of the picture? That way it'd show what was where. "Leg", "Upper Arm", "Lower Arm", "Finger 1", etc. I'm incredibly limited on my ability to make things because I honestly just don't know where everything is. It's incredibly hard for me to see where everything is easily, and a skin that showed me exactly what everything was in a skin image would be very helpful.

For example, I'd like to make skins with different arm and finger colors. But because I don't know where to color for the arm portions and finger portions, I can't make anything.

Also, I know for a fact that the face warps in a sort of way, but I can't hammer out exactly what that is. If the labels could show how something placed on that portion of the skin would have to be placed for it to come out in a straight line, that would be wonderful.

I thought of these examples on a character from Gravity Falls when I was typing this:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/gravityfalls/images/3/35/S1e3_works_for_me.png/revision/latest?cb=20130307012841

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/gravityfalls/images/3/36/S1e3_miner.png/revision/latest?cb=20120704090009

Let me know if you have any questions about my request. Or if it's just not possible, let me know that too.

How's this?

Heyo! That's exactly what I'm talking about! Thanks a million, I hope that this helps not only me personally, but the community as a whole create better looking mods for Haydee.

I got a pic from my friend he said he found this in a Russian site. Lovers lav was the first place to come in mind do we have a download link? if we do can you send it to me pleaseee pretty please!

23igh2s.jpg

Mark my words, sooner or later, we're gonna see a mod with bouncing physics cock that replaces all the weapons and shooting animations with erections and cumshots.

Mark my words, sooner or later, we're gonna see a mod with bouncing physics cock that replaces all the weapons and shooting animations with erections and cumshots.

We need milk first. And vagina squirts.

Oh Haydee...how much is waiting for you =_______________=

At last! This is normal distans for my eyes)

th_304580879_0001_123_69lo.jpg

manual find on steam. 

Haydee\Packs for replace.

Pro tip: There's absolutely no need to repack .pack files whatsoever. Just create the right folder(s) and drop the modified file in there.

In this case: .../Haydee/System/Game.cfg

You're welcome...

may i ask what is the difference between suit_D, H and S

The single letters D, N, S, E, H, after a file name stand for -respectively- Diffuse map, Normal map, Specular map, Emission map and I'm not sure but I think it's Height map.

There are also Glow maps, Reflection maps and who knows what else but I don't really know if Haydee can use any of those at all, since I've yet to see one.

manual find on steam. 

Pro tip: There's absolutely no need to repack .pack files whatsoever. Just create the right folder(s) and drop the modified file in there.

You're welcome... 

Whaaaat? LOL

The single letters D, N, S, E, H, after a file name stand for -respectively- Diffuse map, Normal map, Specular map, Emission map and I'm not sure but I think it's Height map.

There are also Glow maps, Reflection maps and who knows what else but I don't really know if Haydee can use any of those at all, since I've yet to see one.

thanks just wondering what they were

manual find on steam. 

You're welcome... 

Whaaaat? LOL

There is no game.cfg file that I could find. :P

Ou...really? Confused or what? What about this buddy??? -

In this case: .../Haydee/System/Game.cfg

You're welcome.

Yeah, really... Are you saying you're confused? I was saying, after you unpack any of the .pack files and change any of their files inside, you don't have to repack the .pack file after you've done changes to any of its files inside. Get it now?

Oh of course thats where it is lol.

You're welcome.  :P