Bodyslide issues.

Zeorik

Using Bodyslide and UNPB, (actually a modified UNPB that deals with belly weights). Installed Bodyslide, and as soon as I start fiddling with sliders in RaceMenu, the whole thing crashes. Sometimes It'll wait to crash, other times it'll be immediate.

Make sure the "Build Morphs" button is checked when you build pretty much anything in BodySlide, including your naked body.  It's what allows RaceMenu (and other slider mods) to modify the body on-the-fly.

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

I double-checked the Bodyslide page, and found the issue. Crash Fixes by meh123 causes an instant CTD unless something within it's config is activated

Make sure the "Build Morphs" button is checked when you build pretty much anything in BodySlide, including your naked body.  It's what allows RaceMenu (and other slider mods) to modify the body on-the-fly.

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

I double-checked the Bodyslide page, and found the issue. Crash Fixes by meh123 causes an instant CTD unless something within it's config is activated

That would do it.  This is also why you should always post your load order when asking for help.

Posting the solution here for posterity:

Q12: Why does my game crash every time I touch a morph slider in RaceMenu?

A: This is often related to the "Crash Fixes" mod. Check your "CrashFixPlugin.ini" file: if the "UseOSAllocators=1" option is enabled, you also need to enable the "AlignHeapAllocate=1" option to prevent the crash when morphing.

Archived