is MO broken with latest patch fallout 4 ??

D_ManXX2

that was actually the first thing i updated i don't use mods with f4se but other then that no esp is being launched by mo when go to mod section in fallout 4 all my mods are disabled so i have to reenebale them but they will be disabled anyway.

not sure i have been out of the loop for modding fallout 4 since version 1.2 this is the first time i am using 1.7 as for mo i though the one posted here is the last one it was 2.04 beta from what remembered. MO version i use is still alpha 4.

before i forget is there offline version available ?? the exe wants to download some file from the internet i thought it was the complete version already. where do i get those QT files the download keep failing for me ??

nvm thanks i think i fixed it now i have to fully start new game to make sure the mods work alright on game start. :D

Archived