WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

I have just the base Sims4 game via Steam and the WW mod keeps crashing the game and shuts the whole laptop down. Do I need any expansion packs to make this work? I downloaded the most recent version, followed the instructions to the letter. I have a pretty solid gaming laptop RTX 3070, 32GB ram i9 processor so it's not for lack of system resources.

I haven't used this mod in about five years, but it's an amazing peice of work and would love to expolore it again.

Any ideas?

11 minutes ago, RandyRyder said:

Do I need any expansion packs to make this work?

No. Otherwise that would be listed as a requirement. Sorry I can't really help with why it's crashing your laptop. The only thing I can think of is to do a game file integrity verification check through Steam. There may be missing or possibly corrupt game files (not WW mod files) that are causing it. Do you get crashing any other time, other than using the WW mod? Does it crash when the mod is simply installed, or only when you try to use a WW feature from a menu?

Edited by Sandatharius
27 minutes ago, RandyRyder said:

I haven't used this mod in about five years, but it's an amazing peice of work and would love to expolore it again.

Any ideas?

If you have any other Mods or CC installed it might be causing the crashes.

Test game with only WW + Animations installed.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.pkg when adding, removing, or updating Mods.

6 hours ago, procian said:

Are they doing nude stuff? stripping off? admiring body in the mirror?

Yes, and yes, but I guess I needed to add the traits from a different window/WW settings menu? I remember these being on the reward trait menu last time.

3 hours ago, Rarbaz said:

Yes, and yes, but I guess I needed to add the traits from a different window/WW settings menu? I remember these being on the reward trait menu last time.

You enable the trait through WW. Wicked>Personalization>Wicked Attributes>Give Wicked Attributes>Nudity Enthusiast.

Hi,
I'm new to Sims 4 and WW (damn awesome mod, thank you TURBODRIVER).
I have tried searching for my answers and fiddling on my own, but still none the wiser.

Using:
Sim 4 v1.87.1030
WW v169b + various animation packs linked on WW page.
Simdulgence RealGen penis with no other body parts.
LUUMIA Body Hair V5 PLUS Merged.

Questions:

Q1. What am I missing, how do I get the crab lice shampoo into the sims inventory?
One of my partners has crabs.
I constructed the crab lice shampoo in build mode and place it in my home in the game world.
But I can't get any selected sim to pick it up into their inventory, the option is always greyed out.
Also tried with any sim to order the Crab lice shampoo via the computer and there is no option for the shampoo.
So presently I've just disabled the WW STDs via the settings menu.

Q2. Is there any option in WW to auto random assign LUUMIA Body Hair to all male sims?
Assigning the body hair 1x1 manually via edit sim works great, just a little tedious.
Please don't suggest Wicked Perversions as I don't want to spoil my game just yet with stuff I don't want just for auto random body hair on males.
(No disrespect to NisaK awesome efforts, sounds like an amazing mod, the extra requirements is just not my thing is all).

Edited by smashl66
edit incorrect version #

You will be able to use the shampoo while bathing or showering.

Also tried with any sim to order the Crab lice shampoo via the computer and there is no option for the shampoo.

It's takes a Sim day to arrive in your mailbox. When you click on the computer, it's Wicked>Purchase Wicked Items>Not-So-Wicked Crab Lice Shampoo.

Edited by Sandatharius
41 minutes ago, smashl66 said:

Q2. Is there any option in WW to auto random assign LUUMIA Body Hair to all male sims?
Assigning the body hair 1x1 manually via edit sim works great, just a little tedious.

Pretty sure it has to be assigned one by one in CAS because they are either tattoos or body details.

WW only does pubic hair included with the Mod via the Pubic Hair Growth setting.

33 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

You will be able to use the shampoo while bathing or showering.

It's takes a Sim day to arrive in your mailbox. When you click on the computer, it's Wicked>Purchase Wicked Items>Not-So-Wicked Crab Lice Shampoo.

Thank you Tandatharius.

Didn't see the Wicked option on the computer, time for new glasses I think...lol

The Build menu misc Not-So-Wicked Crab Lice Shampoo needs some clarification, as I can't add the placed item to the sims inventory so they can use it in the shower.

Gather it's just a decoration then?

17 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Pretty sure it has to be assigned one by one in CAS because they are either tattoos or body details.

WW only does pubic hair included with the Mod via the Pubic Hair Growth setting.

Thank you for the response Scorpio.

Yep they are tattoos.

41 minutes ago, smashl66 said:

Thank you Sandatharius.

Didn't see the Wicked option on the computer, time for new glasses I think...lol

The Build menu misc Not-So-Wicked Crab Lice Shampoo needs some clarification, as I can't add the placed item to the sims inventory so they can use it in the shower.

No, not a decoration. Just place the shampoo in the bathroom somewhere and click on your Sim wile showering or having a bath. The option should be in the menu to use the shampoo.

Edited by Sandatharius
5 hours ago, smashl66 said:

Q1. What am I missing, how do I get the crab lice shampoo into the sims inventory?

If you click on the WW menu option on the phone, you can order it and then it sends your sim to a rabbit hole (the Wicked Store).

At that point you should have it in your sim's inventory when they return. IMO it's better than having to wait for it to come in the mail. Sometimes the mail system in the Sims can be a little glitchy and you might not get your delivery. It's better than mail delivery because you don't have to wait until the next day and you will get it immediately.

If that body hair isn't WW compliant, you'll have to put it on each sim individually.

Edited by BatDood
4 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

No, not a decoration. Just place the shampoo in the bathroom somewhere and click on your Sim wile showering or having a bath. The option should be in the menu to use the shampoo.

You can keep it in a sim's inventory and use it from there when they are showering also.

Edited by BatDood

Hello

I know that there is an interaction to completely undress the sims pj and pnj. I've been looking for it, but I can't find how to put it back in the commands.

Can you help me? 

Bonjour

Je sais qu'il existe une interaction pour déshabiller complètement les sims pj et pnj. J'ai beau chercher, je ne trouve plus comment la remettre dans les commandes.

Pouvez vous m'aider ?? 

Merci :D

12 hours ago, smashl66 said:

Have you tried to drag it to the sim's inventory in Live mode once it's placed on the lot?

I haven't tested this and can't confirm that it will work 100% because I don't use the Crab lice feature, but it works with other WW objects such as pads, tampons or condoms, so maybe it's the same for the shampoo? It's worth a shot

5 hours ago, NukuNuku said:

I know that there is an interaction to completely undress the sims pj and pnj. I've been looking for it, but I can't find how to put it back in the commands.

Can you help me? 

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Sex Interaction Settings > Outfit Settings >

Sims Undressing Type > Complete Undressing: ON

NPC Sims Undressing Type > Complete Undressing: ON

At least this is where they are for WW version 1.67g anyway.

9 hours ago, 0PoisonPink0 said:

Have you tried to drag it to the sim's inventory in Live mode once it's placed on the lot?

I haven't tested this and can't confirm that it will work 100% because I don't use the Crab lice feature, but it works with other WW objects such as pads, tampons or condoms, so maybe it's the same for the shampoo? It's worth a shot

Than You, saved my sanity :)

I knew I was missing something, drag straight to sim and drop, now that's logical.

How did I not even think to try that...doh.

Had no idea about direct drag and drop in live mode.

Always been clicking world items looking for options.

On 5/21/2022 at 12:45 PM, Scorpio said:

If you have any other Mods or CC installed it might be causing the crashes.

Test game with only WW + Animations installed.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.pkg when adding, removing, or updating Mods.

I haven't installed animations yet, it crashes out when I open WW and start to adjust the settings, I get halfway through the first checklist and away it goes. I do have some custom content from TSR and a couple of other sites, but it's clothing and not a lot of it, maybe a dozen pieces if that, plus the ones that came with the game. I'll play with it some more next weekedn, unf. work is very demanding right now

19 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Sex Interaction Settings > Outfit Settings >

Sims Undressing Type > Complete Undressing: ON

NPC Sims Undressing Type > Complete Undressing: ON

At least this is where they are for WW version 1.67g anyway.

Thanks a lot, it wasn't exactly the right path, but it led me to find what I wanted.

Edited by NukuNuku

Hello

After my little problem with the above path, I now have another problem with the rocket kit... I can't build it. When I click on it to do so, it only gives me a wicked....

Bonjour

Après mon petit souci avec le chemin cité plus haut,  j'ai maintenant un autre souci avec la fusée en kit... Je ne peux pas la construire. Quand je clique dessus pour le faire, elle me met uniquement un wicked....

...recently, I have noticed that my Sims no longer have a visible strap-on during animations that previously would. 

-verified MODs present (even replaced with previous version before last update of "Azmodan22 Strapon Collection")

-removed other recently installed MODs (to verify there isn't a conflict) - including a recently added animation MOD (thinking maybe that was it)

During animation where a "strapon" previously would be visible, it is not there. However, if I go into WW Setting, there is a selection to "Remove" Strapon - so the game "thinks" it is there (in use)?

I even Remove and Allow again - same result, "not visible" although animation in use is using one.

I honestly do not recall in the past having to assign a Strapon in CC etc.

Has something changed in latest version of WW?

Is there a setting somewhere that turns on/off "visibilty" of an item?

Perhaps there is an issue with a certain "author of MOD" that I may not have used previously? Seems unlikely, to be honest.

any help or suggestions where to look would be appreciated - thanks in advance!

Edited by Brirena

Bonjour ? normalement les strapon sont mis et retiré automatiquement sauf s'il & été désactiver,, il faut vérifier dans les paramètres de WW, perso il est activé et parfois au début d'une animation il n'apparait pas et soudain le voilà,je n'ai pas de CC strapon et tout mes mods et CC sont à jour...

Toujours est-il pourrais-tu nous envoyer en capture d'écran la liste de tes mods? Il faut savoir que le site de Candyman n'est pas à jour en ce sens que par ex WW est notifié en version 167g hors lorsque tu vas sur le site Turbo Driver c'est la version 169b donc... Il vaut mieux aller sur le site du modeur même s'il est notifier "compatible" ou qu'il n'y a aucune notification.

Il se peut que ton problème soit du à des mods,CC obsolètes.

Tiens nous au courant.

Aria169